Horror Movie Bonding: Part Two

The warm water emerging from the shower head met with Ellyana's head as she rinsed her hair, washing out all the shampoo that was trapped inside her brunette curls. After fully washing herself, Ellyana turns the shower off, opening the curtain and grabbing a towel to dry off with. Ellyana drained her hair as much as she could with the towel after fully drying herself off. Sitting nicely folded on the sink counter we're Ellyana's pajamas.

A blue bali lace desire wireless bralette full coverage bra. This was because, well, you could probably guess. A dark blue tank top with white letters on the front that said, "ZzZz all day..." The shorts had the same blue and white as the shirt patterned in vertical stripes. Quickly clothing herself, Ellyana looked at herself in the mirror, deciding whether or not to dry her hair. After contemplating for a few minutes, Ellyana decided to do it, but only slightly.

About 5 minutes later, Ellyana had slightly dried her hair, grabbed her glasses, and exited her room. There was only one problem. It was oddly... quiet. Almost as if she were alone in the house, but that couldn't be true, right? Ellyana slowly crept her way to the living room, peering inside. She froze, staring at the T.V. screen.

A red balloon was floating above a child in a yellow raincoat, facing the clown figure that was handing the child the balloon. In small white letters were above the movie's title saying "You'll float too..." causing Ellyana to take a small step back. The movie's name felt as though it was calling out to Ellyana with its giant red letters. It... It... IT!

"Oh! You're out!" Robert noticed Ellyana frozen in the hall, standing up from his spot on the couch. However, he stopped when he saw the terrified expression on her face. "Wait... Elly, do you not wanna watch this? I can find a different movie," Robert turned away to grab the T.V. remote. Ellyana, snapping out of her paralyzed state, tapped Robert on the shoulder, causing him to turn to her.

"No! No, it's fine! I love horror... I've just never seen this movie," Ellyana didn't want to hurt Robert's feelings and it seemed he really wanted to watch this movie. Which meant Ellyana had to take a risk. "Come on! Let's watch it!" Ellyana pulled Robert back to the couch. He smiled at Ellyana before pressing the play button, starting the movie.

This was going to be a long night.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
"Did you bring the map?" Bill asked Ben as Ben was taking something out of his pocket. It was a slide for the projector. Ellyana was sure she had seen this scene, but she wasn't sure. Secretly and silently, Ellyana managed to scoot closer to Robert on the couch. Ellyana sat criss cross, but eventually changed to something closer to the feedle position.

"Look. Th-There's the Ironworks. There's the Black Spot. Everywhere It happened is all connected by the sewers and they all meet up at..." Bill showed the different places he was talking about to the rest of the gang on the map. Ben connected the dots.

"The Wellhouse," Ben sighed out softly. Robert glanced over at Ellyana and saw her basically burying her face in her knees, though she was still watching the movie. If you looked at her from the front, you could probably only see her eyes.

"It's in the house on Neibolt Street..." Stanley spoke as Eddie took a puff from his inhaler. Ellyana wanted to do that right about now.

"You mean that creepy ass house where all the junkies and hobos like to sleep?" Richie questioned, fixing his glasses. Ellyana did the same thing because her glasses were slipping down the bridge of her nose. Beverly decided to pipe in.

"I hate that place. It always feels like it's watching you." Beverly glanced around the room. When she made eye contact with Bill, he spoke.

"That's where It lives." After saying this, Eddie stood up from his sitting position, ripping the map of Derry off the wall. Everyone's attention went to him.