You Wanna Drink?: Part One

A soft knock made itself known in Ellyana's room. Robert knocked on her door at 6:58 A.M. knowing that she usually doesn't take that long to get ready and that their call time for rehearsal was at 7:30 A.M. "Ellyana?" Robert asks through the door.

Slowly sitting up, Ellyana drowsily replies, "Huh..? Yeah?" She can hear Robert chuckle through the door, but ignores him, still being very tired. Feeling guilty Robert apologizes.

"I'm sorry if I woke you up," Ellyana looks at the door, not bothering to stand and open it for him. Shaking her head slightly, Ellyana yawns.

"Oh no, I've been up... for hours..." Ellyana starts falling back asleep, only to be woken up by another knock.

Robert smiles, hearing small snores through the door before knocking on it once again. "It's time to get ready, Elly," Ellyana thinks for a moment, realizing she doesn't know what she's getting ready for. She begins to raise her hand, but puts it back down, knowing Robert can't see her.

"Ready for what..?" Once again, Robert chuckles, hearing the confusion in Ellyana's voice. Once again Ellyana yawns, stretching her arms and legs.

Robert sighs, "Our first rehearsal."

Silence. And for a moment, peace.

Then there was a loud thump and footsteps. Ellyana's door swung open and she jumped into Roberts arms, hugging him tightly, "It's our first rehearsal day!" Ellyana ran to the kitchen grabbing a water bottle before running back into her room. "I'll be done in a few minutes!" She said to Robert as she closed her door.

In 10 minutes, Ellyana walks out of her room. She was wearing an oversized, long sleeve, gray sweatshirt, black yoga pants, a black sports bra, and black flats. Her blue backpack was strapped to her back containing her jazz, character, and ballet shoes. Robert's gaze switches from his phone to her. A bright smile painted her face.

"Ready to go?" Robert asks, standing up and putting his phone in his pocket. Ellyana quickly nods, but holds up her hand, her smile falling and signifying she forgot something. Turning to the kitchen, Ellyana grabs her water bottle, filling it up with iced water.

After putting it in her bag, Ellyana turns to Robert, giving him a thumbs up, "Ready!" Robert nods, motioning to the garage door before walking over to it, Ellyana skipping behind him to catch up. Robert grabs his car keys, opening the door for the excited girl. She smiles at him before running out to the car and hopping in. Robert follows, locking the door behind him and then entering the car.

Ellyana was so excited! She was living her dream and she would get to meet some of her role models. Who wouldn't want that? Sure, she could embarrass herself or not get along with anyone... 'Wait... what if they don't like me?!' Ellyana's mind got the worst of her as she brainstormed all things negative. 'What if they hate me, but they just act like they like me to protect my feelings... and then I find out that's what they've been doing and they tell me what they actually think about me!' Ellyana's smile drops into a frown as she thinks about these things. Robert exits the neighborhood, listening to his GPS to make sure he knows where he's going. Ellyana's mind continues to wonder, 'What if I mess everything up and Nick has to kick me out of the show? What happens if I become a burden to Robert? What if Bria finally sees that I'm a big baby and leaves? What if—'

"Elly, is something wrong?" Robert's voice asks, causing Ellyana to jump in her seat. She had just realized how hazy her vision had become and started blinking away the tears in her eyes. Pressing a smile, Ellyana looks to Robert.

"Nope, I'm good," Ellyana says, turning her attention to look out the passenger side window. She watched as they passed different shops and such, seeing if she saw anything intriguing going on. Robert frowns knowing something was wrong.