Prologue

It was a bit windy that day. Oh,I almost forgot. My name is Jet Spectrum and I never expected anything to happen in my dull,boring life. Until that day...This is what happened.

This is what I look like:

(Imagine my hair platinum-silver and my left eye is silver while my right eye is gold)

(Credits to the creator of  this artwork)

I was on my home from visiting the Otakufest this year. That time, it was a stormy day. I had looked up at the sky to notice a few flashes of pink light in the stormy sky. I was confused and wondered why there was pink light. Then, it all happened in a second. Me getting fucked up by getting electrocuted by some pink thunderbolt coming out of nowhere. The next, me dying on the spot after that fucking electrocution.

I woke up after sometime of my unfortunate death. I looked around to see nothing but an empty white space. After looking around, I felt a very powerful presence behind me. No...wait, make it two powerful presences behind me. When I turned around, I couldn't believe my eyes. There, standing before me were the two god brothers of RWBY. The God of Light and Creation (let's call him White) and the God of Darkness and Destruction (call him Black) were standing in normal human-sized forms. White started to speak first in a calm yet commanding voice.

White: Hello, human. I believe you have questions you wished to be answered. However, I can only answer several of those questions. If you wish to know why we brought you here, it is because you must help us defend Remnant.

Black growled when White had asked. He spoke in a deep, demanding voice that would make the Earth shake beneath his feet.

Black: I don't understand, brother!?! Why should we let a mortal like him into Remnant and defend from my creations and that WITCH!?!

Black's anger was rising as minutes passed. I thought I was gonna die all over again. Thankfully, White had managed to calm Black down.

White: Calm down, brother. This human is much more unique than he seems.

I decided to speak up after the whole rage monster issue got taken care of.

Me: Okay, I understand you want me to protect your world from some evil creatures but how am I supposed to fight them? I don't have any powers or semblances or anything, really.

White: Do not worry, human. In exchange for your help, you will be given the power of the heroes you know as Kamen Riders.

I  was completely shock beyond understanding. I would get the power of the Kamen Riders. ME!?! I thought for a bit before deciding my choice.

Me: Alright, I've decided. I will help protect Remnant!!!!!

White smiled as a light started to engulf me. Before disappearing from sight, I heard White say something.

White:Good luck, young Jet Spectrum. May Remnant's fate be in your hands.

End of Prologue