trailer Type: Rose Red

[3rd POV]

In a snowy forest, a figure in a red hood and flowing cloak is seen under moon, looking at an altar. The figure turns and walks away to reveal a rose symbol on the marker and the words "Summer Rose - Thus Kindly I Scatter".

The red-hooded figure walks through a snowy forest, where shadowy, beastly shapes quickly dart through, before coming to a clearing and realizing what they were.

[??? POV]

Beowolves. A large, dark werewolf-like monster known as a Grimm. Dad told me about what they are but not as much as he told sis. Still, this'll be my chance to work out Crescent Rose.(pulls out weapon) 

???: Hope your ready for this, Grimm!!!

Timeskip...

I looked back on my current situation. A few Beowolves still standing. Okay, that's fine. But now i'm soooo dead. Crescent Rose, still in scythe form, was a few away from me. Grrrr, if only that Beowolf didn't get lucky hit at knocking Crescent Rose out of my hands. Oh no, they're surrounding me. What do I do!?! Then, I heard it.

START YOUR ENGINE!!!

I started to smile. I knew what that sound was. And it seems these Beowolves are about to get their butts kicked.

DRIVE: TYPE SPEED!!!

Then, a red blur sped past me and hit one of the wolves with something. At that moment I knew, those wolves were as good as dead. The blur stopped for a moment to reveal itself to be...

 The blur stopped for a moment to reveal itself to be

Kamen Rider Drive. He was someone so fast even I couldn't keep up with. The thing is, he also happens to be my uncle.

Drive: Hey, Ruby! You forgot to bring this! (speds by while giving)

I looked in my hand to see a little bottle with a rose symbol on it.

I smiled after seeing what was in my hand. Quickly, I used my Semblance to reach Crescent Rose. Then, I inserted the Rose Fullbottle into a special slot designed and added on. Then, a bright light appeared as I heard the words... 

VOLTECH EVOLUTION~!!!

[3rd POV]

Then, as the light disappeared, stood a woman in place of young Ruby Rose.

The woman's long hair waved up and down as the night wind blew by. There, Ruby stood and prepped Crescent Rose. Then, she spoke in an angelic voice.

Ruby: Now, shall we begin the fight?

[Jet POV]

You know what? Seeing Ruby as an adult is freakin CUTE!!!!! I mean, look at her! With that corset, those heels and that adorable face! Now where was I? Oh yeah, slicing up some Grimm. Man, it's been years and they still haven't given up. Still though, it's great to see the real RWBY characters in the flesh! And being the uncle of Ruby Rose!!! That's saying something. Woah, look at her go. Slicing up those Beowolves with such accuracy and grace. Man, its a dream come true.

Ruby: Jet, look out!

I barely managed to avoid the giant paw of the Beowolf I was facing.(This must be the boss, then.) Seeing as this guy was no stronger, I decided to wrap it up.

Me: Alright, time to end this!

Reaching for the Speed Shift Car, I activated my finisher.

SP-SP-SPEED!!!

Then, started the wheels on my feet started to speed up. Then, I skidded towards to the Alpha Beowolf and knocked it into the air. Then, I rapidly punched it JoJo style.

Then, I gave one final roundhouse kick to top it all off

Then, I gave one final roundhouse kick to top it all off. The Alpha Beowolf howled as it exploded in flame. With that taken cared off, I decided to see how Ruby was doing. That's when I realized something. Ruby had already finished off the other Beowolves and was just watching the end of my fight, looking with stars in her eyes. I smiled.

Me: Wanna go home, Ruby?

Ruby(smile): Yep.

As we walked towards home, Ruby looked back and smiled.

Ruby: See you later, Mom. Love you.

...Love you too, sweetie.