Geiz! Rebellion's Birth

[3rd POV]

Flashback

In the year 2068, two figures could be seen running away from a horde of monsters. One was Geiz Rose and the other was...

 One was Geiz Rose and the other was

Tsukuyomi. Someone whose trust never wavers. Yet, as they kept running, she began to have doubts. 

"Despite our attempts at trying to take down him, our forces were reduced to ashes. Can that tyrant even be stopped?" As she thought this, the Time Mazine could be seen in the distance. But before they could reach it, a bright light landed between them and escape, the culprit being...

 But before they could reach it, a bright light landed between them and escape, the culprit being

Oma Zi-O. The man who brought Remnant to ashes, enslaving Faunus kind and putting an end to any who dared to defy him. Looking at the weaklings before him left a scowl on his face as he raised his hands, energy starting to form around them.

Oma Zi-O: May you all burn in he-!

Suddenly, the tyrant stopped moving. Confused, Geiz barely had time to think before Tskuyomi pulled her in for a kiss. In that moment, she felt as though nothing was wrong with the world. However, it all came crashing down as she was pushed into the ship's cockpit, the engine starting on its own. 

Looking out the window, Geiz could see her new love's last smile before warping out at lightspeed. Banging on the controls, she cursed in anger and grief over the loss of her newfound love.

End of Flashback

Now that she looked back, Geiz realized the futility in trying to stop Oma Zi-O. After all, she recalled him having extra lives which made the rebel grief more. However, the door to her "cell" opened, revealing the commander and the headmaster in the doorway.

Geiz: *sigh* What do you want, now?

Ozpin: (adjusts his glasses) Simple. We're bringing you to the Amity Arena.

Geiz: (raises an eyebrow) And why would you do that? You do recall that I almost cut off some guy's head, right?

Ozpin: Indeed, I do recall you almost chopping Mr. Arc's head off. However, I think it would be best if you got to see some entertainment before being handed over the authorities.