Game Start! Vale City

It's a quiet night in Vale. All seems to be normal, except for one thing.

Roman Torchwick and several henchmen are robbing a store called 'From Dust Till Dawn'

Roman Torchwick and several henchmen are robbing a store called 'From Dust Till Dawn'. The shopkeeper raises his hands as one of the henchmen points a gun at him.

Roman: Do you know how hard it is to find a Dust shop open this late?

Shopkeeper: P-Please! Just take my Lien and leave!

Roman: Shh, shh, calm down, we're not here for your money. Grab the Dust.

A henchman opens a case and removes one of several cylinders, which the group uses to take Dust from the tube containers.

Henchman 1: Crystals. Burn. Uncut.

As another henchman goes for another tube, he heard muted music coming from a red-hooded girl reading a magazine. He unsheathes his sword and points it at the girl.

Henchman 2: Alright kid, put your hands where I can see'em. (no response) Hey, I said hands in the air! You got a death wish or something!?

He turns her around, the hood dropping to reveal a surprised Ruby Rose with headphones. He motions for her to lower them. She does so while wondering what was happening.

Ruby: Yes?

Henchman 2: I said, hands in the air, now!

Ruby: Are you... robbing me?

Henchman 2: Yes!

Ruby: Ooohhh...

While Roman waits for the heist to be finished, several sounds can be heard as the other henchman flies by him. He calmly motions the first to handle Ruby as he leaves.

Henchman 1: (raises gun) Freeze!

Outside, Roman is leaving but looks back as the henchman is thrown out the window. His henchmen look back and Roman scowls as Ruby gets up, unfolds Crescent Rose into its scythe form and smiles back at them. The henchmen look at Roman.

Roman: Okayyy... Get her!

As the battle was about to commence, both sides heard something.

MIGHTY ACTION X~

Ruby smiled even more as she knew what was going to happen. A bright light suddenly crashed down in the middle of the fight. A tune could be heard as a figure appeared.

Driver: GACHAN! LEVEL UP! MIGHTY JUMP! MIGHTY KICK! MIGHTY MIGHTY ACTION X!