Heisei! A New Era Has Begun

As the figure, now dubbed Zero-One stood there, everyone was on high-alert. Taiyang and Yang had his fists up, Ruby with Crescent Rose, Penny with Zikan Despear and Yang with her single arm.

Ruby: Who are you?

Zero-One: Well... I'm-

As they said this, they detransformed, revealing...

(Hair is platinum-silver and eye color is dual gold-silver)

Rose: -Rose Spectrum. Nice to meet you.

Immediately, the room went silent. As they all tried to process what the girl just said, a realization struck them. The girl in front of them is none other than Jet Spectrum.

Everyone: EHHHHHHHH?!!!!!!

Geiz: NANI?!

Meanwhile, on a ship to Menagerie, a familiar black cat could be seen leaning against the handrails of the ship, her eyes on her bow.

Taking one last look at it, she sighed before dropping it, letting the wind carry the ribbon on as it flew away. Looking back, she probably would've regretted running away, even if she didn't want to. However, life's unfair and Adam's return is something she didn't want her partner to deal with.

Looking at the vast ocean in front her, she smiled before taking out the Cell Medal that Jet had given her years ago. Looking at it brought back memories, both good and bad.

???: Quite a view, ain't it?

Blake: ...!

Turning around while drawing Gambol Shroud, she quickly took a breath of relief when she found the voice to be the ship captain.

Captain: Easy there, girl. Just checking on the passengers, nothing more.

Blake takes a deep breath to reassert herself before proceeding to sheath her gun-sword.

Blake: Sorry. It's been a rough time since Beacon fell. I'm just...trying to clear my head, that's all.

Captain: (nods) Aye. I understand, lassie. Just know..