Royalty! Dual Kings

[Ruby POV]

It was almost midnight and Jet still hasn't come back. Where did he go? Looking out the window, I looked down and tried to see if he was still out there, somewhere. Then, I saw it. A glimpse of movement in the courtyard. No, more like someone being dragged! Quick to act, I alerted the others, telling them about what I saw.

Blake: Someone being dragged? Really?

Weiss: Really, Ruby? Do you have a few loose screws in that head of yours?!

Me: Hey! I don't have loose screws. My head is just fine, Ice Princess!

Weiss: Hey!

Yang: Alright! Alright! Settle down, will ya? Ruby's probably imagining thi-*BANG!*

A sudden gunshot broke the silent night, getting us all on our feet. Rushing out the room, we had our weapons on hand, along with our Rider gear, in case something was up. Reaching the courtyard, we saw Jaune and his team already there, likely having heard the sound as well.

Me: Jaune!

Jaune: Ruby! Did you hear it?

Me: Yeah! I think it was Jet!

Jaune: What do you me-

Before he could finish what he said, someone ran out of the bushes and almost chopped his head off with an axe, if it wasn't for him raising his shield in time. Whoever this was, they messed with the wrong teams.

 Whoever this was, they messed with the wrong teams

A/N: Ono(Axe) Mode.

Yang was able to punch the attacker but it seemed to not work as they got back up instantly. But what they didn't realize was Blake behind them, knocking them out with a kick. Thankful for the fight to end quickly, we decided to find out who tried to attack us just now. Lifting them up, Weiss pulled their hood off to reveal a girl!

Almost the same age as us, the way this girl fought was like a pro Huntsman! How was she able to fight so well like that? Saving my questions for later, we brought the girl to Prof. Ozpin, who seemed quite okay despite what happened. Poppy and Mr. Ironwood were there too, though the looks on their faces could say otherwise.

Ozpin: Ah, Ms. Rose. A pleasure to see you this evening. And you brought a guest?

Me: I... wouldn't call her that, Prof. Ozpin.

Jaune: Yeah. Not after she almost tried to cleave my head off!

Ozpin: Well that would be unfortunate, wouldn't it?

Putting her on a chair, Mr. Ironwood went on to handcuffed her to it, making sure she didn't try any funny business. When she came to, she noticed Jaune was still alive and tried to move, only to almost fall off the chair had the restraints not broke. Realizing she was bound, she seemed to just growl as she continued to glare at us.