Short 1: Mommy Yang

[Jet POV]

As Snipe, now Ironwood, headed on his way, the three were nervous as nobody ever expected like Ying to appear, let alone be Yang's daughter/sister. Yep, it was gonna be complicated for them all.

Me: Hey, Ying?

Ying: Yeah, Dad?

Me: How do you feel?

Ying: A bit nervous. (smiles a little) But I think can manage.

Me: (pats her on the back lightly) That's my girl.

Ruby: You ready?

Ying: (takes a deep breath) Yeah. I'm ready.

Ruby: Okay then.

Ruby opens the dormroom door, revealing the other three in the middle of a conversation. They noticed the trio's presence and greeted with open arms.

Weiss: Thank Oum! You're alright.

Yang: Yeah. (sighs) Thank goodness.

Blake: (points at Ying) Who's the girl with you two?

Ruby: Umm... well...

Me: (rubs his neck a little) It's a bit complicated...

As the two tried explain who Ying was, she took another deep breath and bowed before Yang, surprising everyone by her sudden actions.

Ying: (speaking loudly) It's nice to meet you, Mom!

Yang: I... WHAT?!

Yang was shocked beyond understanding. Finding out she had a daughter, she went panic mode and almost passed out had Weiss and Blake not catched her. While still processing the information, Weiss and Blake looked to Jet, hoping he could give an answer to this dilemma.

Jet: (sighs) Yang, remember when you tried to use Bakusou Bike?

Yang: Y-Yeah.

Me: Well, when you used it, it gave birth to Ying here. (points at said person) That's why it went missing.

Yang: Okay then. (gets up)  It's nice to meet you too, Ying.

Ruby: You're... taking this very well, sis.

Me: Yeah. The first thing I expected to happen was you having a mental breakdown.

Yang: Come on! Do you really expect a Genius like me to just crack that fast? As if! (puffs up her chest in pride)

Me: Then it's official! I, Yang and Ying are considered family now!

Ying: Yay!

Ruby: Great! Ying, say hello to Aunt Ruby! Fastest gal and greatest weapon expert ever known!

Weiss: Hey! Don't forget about me, you dolt!

Blake: I guess I'm an aunt as well.

Ying: (cries tears of joy) This is the best day ever!

She runs up to Jet and hugs him, causing another unexpected thing to happen. As she hugged, her body began to digitize itself before flowing into Jet's body, causing another round of gasps to occur.

Me: It seems I've got my own Parado now. Welp, at least everything worked out!

A/N: This happens after Ruby and Jet talked with Ozpin, Poppy and Ironwood.