Game day (part two)

Dianne

Joe closed the door to his room and turned to me, he walked closer and closer until our lips were an inch apart.
Joe"Best dare ever"
He crashed his lips into mine, our lips moving in sinc with one another. Bolts of electricity flying threw my body with every touch.
Josh"Times up"
We didnt stop.
Josh"Guys, times up"
Joe pulled away for a few seconds only to say,
Joe"Fuck off"
He then crashed his lips back into mine.

Neil

Joe and Diannes time was up, so josh called them
Josh"Times up"
After a few moments Josh tried again as there was still no sign of the couple.
Josh"Guys, times up"
This was quickly followed by Joe telling him to fuck off.
We decided to continue the game without them as we didn't know how long they was planning on kissing upstairs.

An hour later

Joe and Dianne appeared, Joe sat down on the sofa and he pulled Dianne onto his lap. She snuggled into his chest and he kissed her forehead gently.
Micky"You wanna explain where the hell you guys have been for like the past hour"
Joe"Busy"
Diannes cheeks went a bright pink colour, she tried to hide her face in Joes chest but failed miserably.
Neil"Dianne why you blushing so much"
Caspar"You too Joe"
Joe"Guys piss off, you all know what fucking happened"
Josh"Seriously you couldn't wait till after we had left"
Joe"It's not our fault you guys dared us"
Josh"To seven minutes in heaven, not to go sleep with each other"
Joe"Wait till your in a relationship, you'll soon see how hard it is to just. Wait."
Dianne was giggling whilst still keeping her face buried in joes chest.
Joe"What you laughing at"
Joe started to tickle Dianne, causing her to burst into fits of laughter.
D"Joeyyyyy... St... St... Stoooooop"
J"Magic words"
D"Fuck off"
J"Noooo"
D"Fine..... I love you suggy"
Joe instantly stopped tickling her, he kissed her very gently,
J"Love you too reddo"

Stacey

Joe and Dianne are probably the cutest couple in the entire world.
We decided to watch a film after the games took a turn that none of us were expecting thanks to Joanne. Joe and Dianne picked a harry Potter film, they instantly snuggled into each other as soon as the film started. Something tells me that they do this quite often, as they both said the exact same film at the exact same time when we all asked what should we watch. Throughout the film I kept seeing Joanne exchange little kisses, by the end of the film Dianne was literally about to fall asleep as was Joe.
Josh"See all that rubbish that happened upstairs tired you both out"
Joe"Worth it"
Joe gently picked up Dianne,
Joe"I'll be back in a minute"
He carried her up the stairs to what I assume would be his bedroom. He came back down a little bit later in his pj's and sat with all of us.
Stacey"She asleep"
Joe"Yeah, out like a light"

Joe

When I took Dianne upstairs I placed her into my bed. I went over to her bag and got out the matching pj's I got for us and put Dianne on the bed. I got changed into mine quickly, when I turned around to face Dianne when I was finished I saw her watching me.
D"Joe"
J"Yes"
D"I'm too tired to change, I have no energy"
J"Di, you can't sleep in jeans"
D"Can you help me"
I went over to Dianne and helped her get changed. I then tucked her into bed and kissed her forehead,
J"Goodnight reddo, sweetdreams"
She was fast asleep. I walked out of my room closing the door behind me and walked downstairs.

Caspar

C"Hey Joe"
J"Yeah"
C"What does it say on your PJ top"
J"This prince found his princess, I got me and Dianne matching ones hers says this princess found her prince"
Stacey"Joe that's so cute"
Oli"You've gone soft sugg"
Joe"I really have"
We all continued to talk for about an hour before Dianne appeared, she walked over to Joe hugging a kangaroo teddy and curled up into a ball on his lap, resting her head in his chest. She closed her eyes and Joe looked down at her and kissed her head.
Joe"Why you out of bed di"
Dianne"I can't sleep"
Joe"Why not"
Dianne whispered something into joes ear causing him to smile.
Joe"Go to sleep then"
She closed her eyes again and snuggled even closer to his chest, once again he kissed her head and held her close to him. Within a few seconds Dianne was already asleep.
Kevin"Joe"
Joe"Yeah"
Kevin"What did she whisper to you"
Joe tapped his noes causing everyone to roll their eyes.
Jack"Dude just tell us"
Joe"Why"
Connor"Cause we wanna know"
Aj"Please"
Joe"Fine... She said she can't sleep cause I'm not with her"
Lauren"That's adorable"

An hour later

Neil"Hey guys my mums here"
Oli"So is my dad"
Aj"Lauren my mum will be here in like 5 minutes ok"
Lauren"Ok"
Josh"Wait what, why you telling just Lauren"
Aj"Oh ummm"
Mickey"AJ"
Aj"Can I tell them?"
Lauren"Sure"
Aj"Laurens staying over tonight"
Lauren"Well it's not like it's the first time AJ"
Neil"WHAT"
Joe"Guys shut up, Dianne still asleep"
Neil"Sorry, now AJ, Lauren what"
Lauren"I have spent every Saturday night at AJs since we started dating"

Joe

It was now around 9:30 and so far Neil, Oli, AJ, Lauren, Connor, Jack, Mickey and Josh have left. Meaning that still here other than myself and Dianne of course are, Kevin, Stacey, Caspar, and Byron. Caspars mum is about 5 minutes away and Byron is staying at caspars again. Stacey's dad is about 10 minutes away and he is dropping Kevin on the way.
B"You tired Joe, your yawning"
J"Yeah a bit"
C"Go to bed then"
J"I'm not gunna go to bed whilst you guys are still here"
K"Why not, you slept with Dianne whilst everyone was still here"
J"True, but there was loads of you then and we were coming back down after anyway"
B"Joe your literally falling asleep"
J"And I can wait 10 minutes it's not that hard"

Knock knock knock

C"That's us, bye guys"
B&J&S&K"Bye"
Caspar and Byron left leaving just me, Dianne, Kevin and Stacey.
K"Stace"
S"Yeah"
K"I have an issue"
S"Which is"
K"Ya know how my parents are out of town"
S"Yeah they left about 5 why"
K"I didn't bring my keys, and my aunt isn't getting to mine until tomorrow midday"
S"Gimme a minute"
Stacey walked out of the room taking her phone with her, a few minutes later she came back in smiling.
S"My dad said you can stay at ours tonight, and my brother said you can borrow some pj's for tonight"
K"Thank you Stace your a lifesaver"
J"Where you gonna sleep though, Stacey doesn't have any spare rooms"
K"Ummmm" Kevin and Stacey both look at the floor, I see a blush creep up onto both of there cheeks.
J"Guys"
S"Joe if we tell you something, you have to promise not to tell anyone else"
J"What about Dianne"
K"You can tell Dianne"
J"Ok what is it"
S"Kevin and I are together, as in boyfriend and girlfriend. And we kinda have been together for about a month"
J"Really"
K"Yeah, we decided not to tell anyone as we didn't want everyone to make a massive deal out of it. We don't want any pressure"
J"I get what you mean, don't worry I won't say anything other than Dianne, and I will make her promise not to either"
K"Thank you"
S"Does this mean we can go on like double dates now"
J"I'm sure Dianne would love that"

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you like this chapter, I don't think it's that good to be honest.