Chapter 2

We were already here, at the ceremony, about to choose our destiny and i was about to make the decision that would change my life forever. I heard Jeanine's speech and then Marcus started calling some names so people would go and chose. Suddenly, my name was called.

-Mayany Flint- Marcus called me and my mom got up to let me pass. When i pass her she whispered something in my ear like" Be fast, we need to go home for you to wash the dishes" With a cold tone. I wasn't going to talk with her ever again and she still though i would go home with her. This wasn't for me.

I got near the five recipients and took the dagger in front of me. I cut a piece of my skin and i started squizing my hand over the Amity recipient, but i couldn't be in there, i was fearless, and there was only one place for me. Before the blood felt on theCandor recipient, i made a fast moviment and i felt on the Dautless part.

-Dautless.- Marcus said and the dautless part started cheering. I started walking to them proudly and my mom fasty got up from her seat.

-WHAT?- she run to me and held my arm thighly.-You are not going with this crazy people, you're my daughter and you have a lot to do at home.

Suddenly someone held my mom's hand that was in my arm. I looked at this person and i saw a Candor Boy. He had something that made him gorgeous.

-I'm sorry lady but, your sweet daughter is going with us. If i were you i would let go off her or else i'll have to do something i'll regret.- the boy said sarcastly smilling.

-Oh, don't go all fancy on me, i'm her mother, she is mine, MINE!- she tried to pull me but the boy pulled her hand out of my arm. It was painfull but i could handle it. Some Amity people got my mom and took her out of the salon, making everyone turn their attention back to the cerimony.

-Come Blondie- the boy said and he pulled my arm for me to sit next to him.

-Thank y-

-Don't come all nice over me, i'm not your friend. I was just having fun stopping that lunatic.- he said.

-I was just try-

-Don't try, i'm not your friend understand?! Hope so. I was a Candor and i'm usually pretty honest so, as a Candor i'll tell you that, being an Amity Cidezen is one of the worst things you could ever be, almost worst then Abnegation, and i bet you won't pass over the 1st week.

-We'll see about that Sugar Boy!- I just got him a new nick name

-What did you cal-

-Don't underestimate me. I might be small but i can be a Pain in the ass, Sugar Boy!- i respond and he looked at me shocked. If he wanted an enemy, he just got one.

****************************************************************************************

When we got out of there, we ran like crazy and we climb to the Train lines. The train passed and we had to catch him in moviment. I saw sugar boy getting in the train before me and he came to the train door to see me.

-Hey blondie, want a hand?- he asked me offering his hand with a devish smile on his face.

-No need to, i'm just warming up.- i ran and i got inside the train on my feet. He was staring at me with a shock look and, he kind of looked sweet with it on his face.

-How did y-

-I told you not to underestimate me.- i said smiling and i went to sit with 2 girls that were on the ground.

-Hey, i'm Christina and this is Beatrice. What's your name Amity girl?- she askd. She was a candor like sugar boy.

-EX-amity Girl.- i said

-Oh, you are the one that Peter Hayes helped getting away from that crazy lady.- she said.

-Yeah, that's my mom.- i said.

-OH, Sorry for calling her Crazy.- She excused herself.

-Don't be, i hate her and i think she's kind of crazy. I'm Mayany- i said.

-Cool name. I think that Peter has some kind of crush one you!- she said

-Wait, who's Peter?- i asked and she pointed at sugar boy who was staring at me.

-That guy over there, the one who helped you.- she said.

-Sugar Boy? Nah, why do you think that?- i asked.

-Because A: He never did nothing for other people and he only cares about himself and B: Because he can't take his eyes off you ever since he saw you.- she said and i stared in a suspicious way.-IT's True, he is looking at you right now- she said and i looked back to see Sugar boy talking to a wierd girl and staring at me. The moment he catched my eyes, he turned to her again.

-Hey girls, who's this?- a guy came from behind me and i stared at him. He was tall, taller then me (That's not difficult at all) and he was looking at me.

-I'm Mayany.- i said smiling.

-i'm Al. I was from Cador- He said.

-Hey, i can see by your clothes.- i said and he went red.

-yeah...

When i looked at the door, the dautless members where jumping out of the train into a roof. i saw sugar boy approaching to me.

-Hey Blondie, going to need help from your new boyfriend Albert here?- he said patting Al's back.

-1st- Al's my new friend and, even if we were dating you have nothing to do with it Sugar Boy and 2nd- I don't need anyone's help.- i said and i jumped out the train with a double mortal that made everyone stare at me. i went near everyone else and i heard carefully. A guy was talking, his name was Eric. He was one of our leaders and he looked kind of mean and hot. He told us we needed to jump so we could get into Dautless. Beatrice was the first to jump, then some people went after. I saw Sugar boy getting ready to jump so, in a chance to tease him i step fowerd first and Eric Looked at me with a provocative smile on his face.

-Give us a show Amity Girl- he said.

-Hey Hot stuff- I called him and he looked at me.- My name is Maya.

I ran to the cliff and I jumped doing a mortal. How iIlove to do this kind of stuff...When I got down there, I landed on a net. A guy helped me getting out of there.

-What's your name iniciated?- he asked me.

-It's M-

-Let me tell you that you can chose a new name, but make a good choice, you can't change it again.- He interrupted me.

-Ok, My name is Maya.-I said.

-New iniciated: Maya.- He said and the other member started celebrating and getting me closer to them.

The others jumped after me. I saw Sugar Boy getting out of the net and coming next to me. We were all standing still as the guy who took me from the net told us his name (Four) and started telling us things. I felt a warm hand reaching to my cold one and I stared at it. Peter was holding my hand. I was not like the girls he was used to soI got my hand loose and crossed my arms over my chest.

I could see he was pissed but, I was there to do everything I could to survive and I wouldn't let this "Dude" Get in the way...