Chapter 14

When me and Peter got back in the Dauntless Base, we went near Marcus and Caleb. Caleb had red eyes from crying and Marcus was standing by his side.

-Where is Tris?- i asked them.

-She's still inside, maybe someone should go check on her.- Marcus said.

-We go, stay here.- i said and Peter entered the room with me. We walked to a corner, guns in our hands and we stold there listening.

We heard gun shots and people fighting so we entered to help. There was Four and Tris fighting some Erudite dudes and Jeanine, who was on some sort of machine and was controlling the Dauntless members, about to make them kill the dauntless people. Peter started shooting some guys and so did i, I shot 2 in a row and i keeped shooting, until i saw a men going over to peter and take his gun out. Peter was on the ground, with no bullets to shot and had the dud's gun pointed at his head. I couldn't see the guy's face, but not for long. I attacked him from behind, getting him lied on the ground without his gun, that was caught by Peter and i was pointing my gun at him...Until i saw his face...My dad, Roy Flint, he was in Erudite, he left us and now was helping in my death and the death of innocent people.

-Maya...think about this...i'm your daddy....your daddy bear, wasn't that what you used to call me when you were alittle?- he asked and anger bubbled inside me.

-No, that was Jake, i used to call you daddyboo until you told me to stop calling you that stupid name because it didn't suit my ugliness, wasn't that what you called me daddy, ugly?! Am i ugly?! I don't think so- i said coldly

-Think about this princess, you are my baby girl, i love you and you love me, you wouldn't hurt one of the only persons that loves you would you?- he asked and i smirked

-You see daddy, i don't need the love you never gave me anymore, the only person i need to love is Peter, the boy you were about to kill. I hope you have a painfull death.- i said before pointing the gun at my dad's chest- Hey dad, i hope you see Mom in hell, you two have a lot to talk about- and with that i shot him. 

Peter came to my side and hugged me. We looked at Tris and Four and we saw Jeanine trying to get the program back. Tris must have injected her with the fuid and made her delete the program and turn everyone back to normal.

-No. No. No!-  Jeanine looked around in panic.

-Don't get me wrong. There's a certain beauty to your resistance.- Tris said with irony.

Suddenly Jeanine attacked her in anger but Tris managed to knock her out unconscious.

-Tris.-Four said and they looked at the monitors which showed the Dauntless members coming after them.-We gotta go. Now.

As we leaved the control room Four noticed Marcus.

-Tobias- Marcus said and i looked at Four. Oh, so Four is the famous Tobias Eaton, the son of Marcus that was beaten up by him. Now i see why Tris gave Marcus a bad look when she saw him in Monroe and State. Four looked at him coldly before talking.

-We need to keep moving.- he said and we all got guns. Me, Four, Tris, Marcus, Caleb and Peter left the Dauntless building . We run through a street where alot of dauntless members were standing,  maybe trying to remind how they got there, or simply trying to make the headache pass. We ran as fast as we could, me and Peter in the front since we were the fastest. We turned on a corner and we ran side by side with the Train. Peter was the first to get it and he opened the door. 

-Hey blondie, let me help you- he said and i looked at him, still running.

-Why would i?- i asked

-you didn't let me help you last time so, as your boyfriend, i'm doing it this time- he said and he leaned out, grabbed me by the waist and got me in. We sat on the floor of the Train, at the corner, while the others were getting inside. Peter sat me on his lap and i smiled. I could smell his hot and spicy cologne and i knew he could smell my champoo. That moment was wonderful and i was loving every second of it.

On the train ride, Tris was holding on to Four, they were sharing a moment like me and Peter. Tris was sad that her parents died, the same happened to my parents, but my case was different, i hated my mom, she was crazy like hell. About my dad, i kind of felt bad for shooting him but, he was about to kill Peter, the boy that i love and that loves me back. The boy that gave me more love then my father ever did to me. I loved him with all my heart.

-Maya, what is going to happen with us then? When we get in the end of this ride?- Peter asked me

-We're going to stay together, forever?- i asked

-Yes love, forever.- he said and i gave him a peck on the lips.- Do you remember when you told me i was you Bad boy?- he asked me

-Yes, i remember that- i said smilling

-Well, the truth is that you are the real Bad Girl, my favourite bad girl. I may not be you be your hero, but you are my heroine- he said and smiled.

-Your are my hero, you're my superman in a leather jacket.- i said and we reasted for the rest of the ride.

He was my Hero and i was his Bad Girl...I was Peter's Bad Girl!!!!!