Chapter 3

We followed Four around the Dauntless base and, at the end of the tour, he lead us to one a dorm where we would all stay, Girls and Boys, for the next 10 weeks. He gave us clothes and told us to change to our dauntless clothes. i started taking off my clothes. I noticed some eyes on me but i simply ignored.

-Nice legs stiff- i heard Sugar boy say. For some reason i didn't liked what i heard. It almost felt like jealousy or something. No, i could,'t be jealous, i couldn't have feeling for Sugar boy and i couldn't let him stay in my way. I'm willing to survive without people notice i'm divergent. I can't fall for him, I won't...

I Keep undressing myself until i let my old amity shirt fall on the ground. I was only on my bra and i was about to pick it up, when someone picked it up for me. I turned to see who it was and i saw...Al.

-Hey Maya, Here's your shirt.- he gave me it. I felt my face turning red. I was covering my belly with my arms and i was embarassed. He was staring at my bra but, i pretend that i didn't noticed.

-Thanks.- i said getting my sports bra over my normal black bra.-See you later then.

-Hey, do you have plans for lunch?- he asked me

-No, why?- i asked putting my leather jacket on.

-Well...i was wondering if...maybe...if you wouldn't mind...Tris, Christina and Will are going to be there so...i wanted to know if...- I already knew what he wanted and, me being so nice (Taste the irony), i cut him off. 

-Yes Al, i would love to go have lunch with you.- i said and i kissed Al's Cheek, leaving a red lipstick mark on it.

-o-ok- he chocked with his words and smiled- see you there- and with that he started walking away.

I noticed a pair of eyes on me and i noticed it was Peter who was staring at me. He looked at me with a disappointed glare and then he looked at the ground. His Candor friends came, Molly and Drew, and they went out of the room. I got my Amity clothes on my hands and i left the room. Before we went to the dinning hall, they made us burn our old clothes. I saw my old clothes burn and i smilled knowing i would never go back there. I went to the Dinning hall and i saw Al, Will, Christina and Tris sitted on a table with Four. I walked to them and i sat next to Al. They were talking about their old Factions.

-So Maya, Tell us about your story!- Christina asked.

-My story?- i asked back.

-Yeah, Tell us about your life and so.- she said.

-Well...I was born in Amity, i have an older Brother who is in Abnegation now, I lived with my mom, but i usually wasn't at home, i was running on the fields and having fun, i never cared to much about their life.- i said and i say Peter staring at me from the other table. I was sure he was listening to my conversation.

-What about your father?-Al asked.

-I don't know, he left me and my mom 3 years ago and i haven't heard from him since then- i said.

-Oh, i sorry! Why did he left?- Will asked.

-I-I don't know..He just did...- i lied. I knew why he left, he hated me and my mom, he was the worst person in the world and he left us. I felt tears in my eyes, i couldn't stay there and let them see me cry, i had to get out of there.- I'm not very hungry, i'm just gonna go.- I stepped out of the table and went to the cliff. I sat on the bridge staring at the walls and calming myself down.

Why did i have to be born? My father was right, i was just a mistake...

Flashback**

-Dad, where are you going?- my 13 years old me asked.

-It's none of your business, you just need to know that this is good bye, i'm never coming back.- he said getting his bag and walking to the door. I held his bag not willing to let him go.

-No Dad, don't leave uss, don't leave me...- i said.

-LET GO OF ME- he pushed me making me fall on the ground- IT'S YOUR FAULT I'M LEAVING, YOU ARE JUST A MISTAKE THAT CAME TO THIS WORLD, YOU ARE NOT MY DAUGHTER AND YOU NEVER WHERE. I WISH YOU WERE NEVER BORN.- and he left, that was the last time i saw him.

Flashback**

I heard steps coming from somewhene near. i looked around and i saw no one so, i thought it was just my imagination. I had my knees on my chest and i had my head down. Then someone put his arm on my shoulders, making me look at this person.

Peter.

-What happen back there blondie?- he asked me.

-It's none of your business.- I remember my dad saying the exact same words to me, and how much it hurted to hear it.

-Was it about your father?- he asked and i stared at him- I'm a Candor, i can tell that you were lieing, you know why your father left, you just don't want to tell.

-Like i said, it's none of your business- i said

-I'm being nice to you Blondie, don't need to be all angry.- he got up and started to leave but he turned around and said.- Just for you to know, my parents hated me too, principally my father- he said and he left. I saw something in his eyes, but i couldn't tell what, it was some kind of wierd emotion that was glowing in there, but i couldn't figure out what. After all, Peter Hayes used to be a Candor, he was not easy to read, but i would read him, one moment or another...