Chapter 13

-Peter?- I asked and he looked at me in silence. He was as shocked to see me as i was to see him awake.

-Maya?- he asked and i nodded.

-How come you're awake?- i asked him. He was about to respond but Tris cut him off.

-Guys, we don't have that much time and we can't go anywhere without Peter. so...- Tris said and i made a little "O" with my mouth but i accepted it. We were about to leave when it came to me.

-Wait- i said and they all stopped. I walked to Marcus and handle him my gun- Hold this for me- he holded it and i turned around, jumping on Peter and hugging him. He moaned in pain but he still hugged me. Then we came apart and i got my gun back- Moving on.

We followed Peter upstairs and he stopped in a hiden place.

-It's there, isn't it?- Tris asked

-Yeah- Peter said holding my hand. Not like the last time, i held it tight.

-I've seen Jeanine go in there. That's where she's controlling it from.-Tris said. 

Andrew looked over at them and looked back at Tris taking the gun out of her hands.

-Like you said, we have no second to waste- He said and she smiled, not getting what he was about to do. Andrew suddenly stepped out of their hiding place and started shooting at the guards that were standing at the door.

-Dad, no!- Tris tryed but it was too late, he had already start shooting and they shot at him. We all stepped and started shooting back. Peter was hurt so he stold behind me. One of the bullets was about to hit me when Peter pulled me to the side, making the Bullet hit the wall. I shot the last guy and we all stopped. After checking if they were all death, we noticed Caleb kneeled near a body, Andrew's body. He died Protecting his son's, a thing my parents would do and, by that, Andrew had my respect, just like Natalie. They were heros, the most heroic parents i've ever seen.

-Watch Caleb. I'm going in there.- Tris said to us.

-Wait, i have to go save my cousin and Phill, they need me. I promiced them.- i said and she looked at me.

-Go, take Peter with you and come back then. I can see you two have some things to resolve.- she said before gaving me a little wink and entering the room. Marcus walked to Caleb and sat by him. I gave him my gun and i walked to the death bodies, who i stole 2 guns and 3 packs of bullets. Then i ripped a dude's sleve and i walked to Peter. He was looking suspicious and i rolled my eyes, getting his hurt arm. I took off his jacket. He held his jack with the other hand as i, with my bare fingers took the bullet off his arm. He moaned in pain but he didn't complain about it. I got the clamp and i putted it tight around his arm, making him dress his jacket again and get the gun i handle him. We then ran over the corridor we came and we turned left. We saw some dauntless guys in the end of the corridor, right beside one of the sleeping gas i found once in this corridor. Peter was about to shot them when i gave him signal so he would wait. i told him to cover his nose and mouth and he did so. I walked to the corridor's door, where we came from and i closed it silently, not making them notice me. Then i walked back to where Peter was and i got my knife out of my pocket and i trew it to the gas bottle, making the gas go and those dudes fall to the ground immediately. I started running with my hand covering my mouth and Peter did the same after me. As we walked through the door, Peter closed it, locking those guys there until they would die over too much sleeping gas. We walked to a corridor that had a big window, big enough for me and him to pass. I looked over the window and i saw nobody in that side of the town, letting us travel perfectly by train to the Amity fields.

-Stand bback- Peter told me and he gave 3 shots to the window, making it more fragil and then he trew a Rock that was on the ground to it, breaking the window completely. He jumped out of the small heigh windom and he grabbed me by the waist, helping me get out of the dauntless base. We started running until we got to the edge of the line, where we jumped into the first train that came. The trip was going be a little long to the fields so we had time to talk. We sat on the ground in silence, a deathly breath taking silence. Then he talked to me.