...the beginning...

Your name is (y/n)  (l/n),  and your life has not need what you would call perfect.  From the day you were born to thirteen years old,  you grew up in a Viking clan.  You were one of the young warriors and was praised by others for killing the leader of the enemy clan.  At 13, people who were unfamiliar to the locals came about on boats.  When they came into the village,  they pulled out guns,  and started to fire at them,  and one by one they all fell down. 

You ran as fast as you could but was grabbed by someone.  About to yell the man put his hand over your mouth and said " Shhhh,  you must stay quiet (y/n)...  "   It was your father.  You faced him and asked " Who are they?  Why are they doing this?!"
" I don't know...  But I do know that I'm going to fight back. " Said your father as he reached into his pocket to pull something out.  It was a small metal circle with numbers in it and two arrows that are moving ever so slightly.  " What is that father?. " You asked.  He put it on a long thin cloth and made a knot with it.  A necklace.  He put it around your neck.  " My dear (y/n)...  I am going to die today...  I got this while in the forest,  from a corpse...  I hear that it tells time.  Take it and run..  Don't stop running..  Now go... " He says in a sad voice,  slowly standing up and taking out his axe. He ran towards the men with guns and began to kill them.  You saw more men and began to run.  That when a hand grabbed you by your long hair pulling you back.  You yell and he looks at you but does not kill you.  A smile goes across his face and holds you up by the hair.  " She will do nicely Gentalmen!!!! "

When the men heard him,  they lowered there weapons and began to clear out leaving women,  children,  and dead men laying on the floor.  The man holding you lifted his arm and hit you over the head with his gun,  and you were out like a candle. 

Time skip,  about one  day

You woke up with a splitting pain in your head,  tied up and in a wooden box.  You started to panic,  but then you noticed the movement of the box,  how you sway back and forth slowly.  You were on one of the boats.  Your family and friends,  your clan is all dead.  You cry softly,  and whisper to your self,  " Please Oden...  Take my fallen clan to Valhalla...  Please... "

About three days with out food,  sleep and water you heard a loud thud,  and your box stooped moving.  You have reached land.  The top of the wooden box began to come off,  and you shut your eyes as the sun glare made it hard to see.  Someone grabbed you and pulled you up,  and not with care.  You swear,  and you saw you were not in your home land anymore. 
" Welcome to America ya filthy peasant. "The one holding you said. 
" America?...  Peasant?.. "

You were knocked to the floor and dragged a far distance to an old building.  You stare at it,  not seeing anything like it before.  You were dragged in and thrown on the floor.  The men locked the door and walked to you.  " Oh no... " You thought in your head.

In that old building it were you spent the next two years of your life,  being abused,  starved,  raped,  and sold off to greedy men who had the money to get what they want from a helpless girl as yourself. On the date 1911 December 13th,  you were found and rescued. But because you were not from America,  you were sent off to slavery.  You worked at a large house in the woods.  And you worked there for about a year now,  every day,  getting small amounts of sleep,  working the skin off your bone,  and getting grabbed and dragged into fights with your now boss and his wife.  But one day you were ordered to clean the guest bedroom, no one used it.  From what you heard you had a visitor.  You stood in wonder and you could only think one think, " Who?.. "

You see some one walk through the door way.  He was tall,  and had brown hair,  very nice clothing,  and a smile that when you saw it,  you would never forget it...  " Wow.... " You thought.  Wow indeed.