snow breeze on fire

You woke up the next morning, five minutes later then you usually do.  That may not be a lot for others,  but for you it was a lot. You got up and put on your ripped dress and wrapped up in the coat. You slipped on your shoes and walked out to see a white wonder land,  it had snowed over night!  You kneel down and cup some of it in your hands watching it melt,  and drink the water.  " That's the best water I have had in a while!. " You said to your self. 
You stand up and walk inside and to the kitchen to prepare breakfast.  You cooked up blueberry scones with powdered sugar on top.  As you were setting the scones down on to the plates,  you heard someone come through the door.  You turn around and see smile that you are glad to see.
" G-good morning alastor!.. ~" You said with a heavy accent,  you blush because you have been trying to work on that.  " Good morning my dear fawn~ did you sleep well?  We had a but of snow fall last night and I hope my coat kept you warm~ " He said with a smile.  Then you remembered that you had his coat on.  You blushed and new if mister Johnson saw you wearing it,  you would be beaten,  so you took it off and gave it back to alastor blushing.  " If h-he sees me with it on,  i-ill be in trouble..  H-here.. " You say softly.  He smiles and puts it on.  " Alright dear~ "

You here yelling.  Mister and misses Johnson were fighting.  Again.  " Well..  There a-awake now..  I should go set t-the table... " You say sighing and picking up the plates.  " Here,  I'll help~" He said picking one up with some silverware.  You smile warmly and walk out to the dining room and start to set the table with alastor.  Once the two of you were finished,  he sat down and waited while people started to wake up and come out to eat. 
"Would you like tea of coffee?. " You whisper to him.  He looks up at and and taps his finger on the table.  " Hmm,  some jasmine tea please~" He said with the same old smile,  as mister and misses Johnson walk in and sit down looking at alastor and you.  " Alright,  i-ill be back.. ~" You said smiling,  and skip to the kitchen. 

Alastors POV

I sit there and take a bite of the wonderful scones miss (y/n)  and made,  and smiled,  they were absolutely delicious! " She's smiling. " I hear misses Johnson say.  " She has been since yesterday " A nother says.  The who table is talking about (y/n),  but I would not say in a good way.  They are questioning the fact that she was happy.  " Is there a problem with her smiling?  Your never fully dressed without a smile you know~ " I said with a smile,  and the table went silent.  " You did that?" Asked mister Johnson.  " Why I did not do anything.  Sometimes just being able to speak your mind is enough to turn a frown upside down!  Haha!" I say.  Everyone is staring at me.  " So you talked to her?  Could you even understand her?  She talks so odd,  I wonder if we could fix tha-" I cut her off.  " Well yes I could understand (y/n),  bight as day!  And no,  she does not need to get it fixed.  I do not know how things work up here in the woodland,  but I dearly hope you people learn how to respect others. " I said with a horrifying smile spread on my face.  The one who said that,  there face went pale.  I hear a door open from behind me and ( y/n)  walks in with a pot of tea and a cup.  My smile softens.  " H-here you go alastor.. ~" She said softly pouring some tea in the cup for me.  " Thank you dear~" I purr.  She smiles sweetly and my heart races.  How charming~
" ( y/n).  Go clean the rooms. Now. " Said mister Johnson in a stern voice.

Your POV

You jump as you are ordered to go clean.  You bow down "y-yes sir.. " You say quietly,  and you see alastor flash you a worried smile as if saying see you soon dear.. You slip away to the rooms and clean off the floors and make the beds,  making sure you cleaned everything.  Once you go to alastors room,  you open his door and see that his room was actually fairly clean.  The only thing that was really dirty was his bed,  so you straighted the sheets up for him. His room was nice,  smelled like tea,  just like his coat.  There is a small book on his desk,  it looked lake a journal.  He writes?  How charming~  you think to your self.  You blush straightening it on the night stand,  and look around.  Every little thing you saw that looked out of place,  you fixed until the room looked as if no one had slept in it for a long time.  You feel proud,  and think alastor would enjoy a clean room.  Before were about to dust the bed frame,  you heard yelling,  but the voice was not misses or mister Johnson,  or not only their voice.  You heard Alastor yelling.  " Oh n-no... "
You say,  holding your necklace close.  " Not him t-too... " You hated arguments,  and now that you hear Alastor yelling,  you feel like it's your fault.  What did I do?...  You think.  That's when you hear it. 
" This all started from you treating that young lady who has had so many hardships in her life like rubbish!!! " You hear Alastor yell. 
He wasn't arguing about you,  he was defending you.