questions

About three years later 1932
( I know I keep jumping around on time,  but I wouldn't want to keep your from the exciting parts!)

You wake up next to smiling alastor like every morning. You smuther each other in kisses and talk about how you slept. You put on your usual tux with your long tail coat,  and you start to brush your hair when you feel arms snake around you.  " Why hello there princess~ have you seen my dear (y/n)?  I can't see her anywhere! ~" Alastor coos in your ear.  You blush and look at him.  " Well you are not wearing your monical so you are blind~" You say kissing his nose.  He chuckles.  " But I know beauty when I see it~" He coos kissing your neck.  You gasp at the sudden gesture.  Face turning into red you slowly move your hair out of his way and tilt your head so he has more room.  He takes notice and kisses a bit ruffer going to your sweet spot.  "Alastor~" You quietly moan.  He smirks and bites down making you moan louder.  You loved it when he would bite you.  He softly kisses the mark. 
" My dear,  you distract me oh so much,  I almost forgot why I had came in here~" He says in a soft tone.  You tilt your head.  " Did you need something?" You ask
" W-well yes,  I heard that there is a new restaurant here in town, its quite nice,  has a lovely view of the forest!  And I would love to take you there tonight~ " He asks.  You blush.  Why is he stuttering?  You think.  " I would love to alastor~" You tell him giving him a kiss.  " When do you want to leave? "
" Well I made the reservations for 8:00pm,  so we have lots of time~" He tells you. " It's always like you know what I will say so you do it ahead of time,  so cute~" You sing kissing his cheek.  You stand up brushing the last tangles out of your hair.  " I'll go choose an out fit! ~"
" Actually my dear,  I know you don't particularly wear dresses,  but I was thinking of one that I thought you would look amazing in~" He purrs.  " A dress?  Well,  I guess I could wear one.  What shop is it at?  Or let me just take a guess and say it's in the house. " You say with a smirk.  He blushes. " Maybe. " He says. 
He takes you by the hand and leads you to the sewing room,  you two loved to make tuxes and voodoo dolls in there.  There was a long black dress that faded into red,  and roses on the top,  some red some black,  and lace sleeves,  on one of the many mannequins.  You gasp and cover your mouth.  " Alastor..  W-where did you get this?  It looks rather costly! " You say,  his arms snake around you.  " Well my dear,  the material was rather cheep~" He purrs.  " Wait,  you made this dress?  For me? " You say blushing.  He nods his head.  " I hope you like it~" He purrs.
You turn around fast kissing him, rapping your arms around his neck.  He pulls you closer with one hand on your waist.  " Ok I'll wear it if it makes you happy~" You sing.  His smile grows large,  he lifts you up and spins around.  You laugh.  " A-alastor! " You say.  He sets you down. 
" I will go get ready for our morning walk to the bistro~ see you in a minute! ~" You say kissing his cheek.  He nods,  with his good old smile on.  And you skip out of the sewing room.

Alastors POV

She was so graceful for a killer,  she was like fire dancing in the wind,  music to my ears when she sings someone towards her.  There was a reason I asked her to put on this dress,  and I'm surprised that she had said yes.  I pull out a small ring box and open it to see a little ring with a little rose design on. It would look beautiful on her hand~

I sigh nervously putting the little box in my pocket

I sigh nervously putting the little box in my pocket.  What if she says no?.  I think.  I know what she's been through but I make her so happy...and she makes me happy.. ~ maybe she will say yes to me... So many questions.. ~
I thought to myself. I walk to the dress I had made (y/n).  She would look so beautiful in it.  I began to strengthen the sleeves when my train of thought was Inturupted by (y/n)  walking through the door.  I turned around to she (y/n)  in a lovely tail coat with slacks.  " Gorgeous as ever~" I murmured.  She walked up and took me by the hand.  " Shall we? " She cooed.  " Yes we shall~

Your POV

Alastor was always very close to you,  but despite him hiding it very well,  it did not take you long to realize that he's nervous,  but about what?  You would love to ask him, but from experience that makes things worse.  You check the time on my pocket watch.  Ten more hours till eight~  you think. 
" I would love to ask where we are going,  but I have  the feeling your going to say it's a surprise. " You say sipping some coffee you had ordered. 
" Well guess where I'm taking you dear? ~" He says.  You tilt your head.  " Where? "
" It's a surprise~" He says with an evil grin.  You laugh and almost spit up your coffee.  He chuckles. 
You talked for a little while,  about the news of missing people,  some voodoo doll ideas for people passing by,  the usual talk you would have during morning coffee and tea. 

Time skip nine hours

You were in your room brushing your hair and checking the dress alastor made and how it looked on you.  It hugged your frame tightly,  but it was easy to walk.  You have a look of insecurity on your face,  when alastors arms wrap around you.  " Marvelous~" He chirps.  You smile and see that he is not in his usual light  red tail coat,  or his brown one.He wore a lovely crimson striped tail coat with a black X on his chest.  His shoulders pointed a bit and he had a very nice bowtie.  You thought he looked gorgeous. It looked like the red one from when he got you out of that hell house.  Reminds me of my dream about a year back... You think. You shrugged off the thought of it.  You put on your pocket watch and stand up taking alastor by his gloved hand.  So handsome~ you think.
He leads you out to the car opening the door for you.  You sit down and alastor gets in from the other side starting up the car. 
How could things go wrong? ~