the perfect life in death

(Warning!  This chapter will have adult content!)
After you and alastor had survived the extermination,  you didn't leave his side once,  and he didn't leave you.  While you discovered more of your powers,  alastor had found out he could shape shift into a deer,  and interfere with radio frequencies and signals.  He could bring the voodoo dolls you made to life,  making little killing machines. His strength was unbelievable,  he could lift a car with ease.  If distressed,  he could glitch out and practically disappear,  and you where pretty sure he could teleport, but he practiced dark magic and can turn a demon into a mindless servants. 
You found out that when you are pushed over your limits,  you tent to "lose control",  like you did when alastor was stabbed by an angel.  You could play with a demons mind with song,  and make them go insane.  And one of the things that alastor loves and things is very cute is when you shape shift into a grey and black goat,  but you still had six horns and your head would stay a skull.  You had ink as your blood so alastor had to get you to stop licking your cuts so you didn't get sick, and you could mimic the singing voices of anyone you pleased. 

As for what hell thought of you and alastor,  after watching what you did to the angels,  they feared you.  They would make a run for it if they saw you walk down the street,  and no one dared mess with you.  The only ones who messed with you were new comers who didn't know who you were,  and when they found out,  they couldn't presses it through there brain because it was splattered on the walls.
Slowly,  everyone in hell became paranoid,  making posters in ink and blood saying
BEWARE THE MUSIC DEMON
BEWARE THE RADIO DEMON.
DON'T FUCK WITH THEM.
You loved the thought of feeling more power dead then alive,  and that you got the name the music demon, while alastor got the name of the radio demon. The only down side to being a demon for you, is that your stitches on your hand would come undone and you would need alastor to see your hand back on,  which you would always get embarrassed by. 

While walking around after dismembering a nother demon,  you heard a familiar laugh.  " (Y/n)! " You hear Charlie yell as she runs up hugging your leg. At first alastor looks shocked until you Pat her on the head,  then he just looks more shocked.
" Why hello Charlie!  How are you today? " You say getting on your knee. 
" I'm doing go- WHO IS THAT?! " she says pointing up at alastor. 
" Hm?  Oh!  This is alastor,  my partner~ the one your parents talked about. " You explain.  Alastor puts his hand down to her level and holds it out. " Pleasure to meet you little one~" He says kissing the top of her hand.  She giggles making alastor smile widely. 
" Oh my word,  (y/n)  is that you?" You hear someone say.  You look up.  " Lilith!  Lucifer!  It's so good to see you again! " You say as they walk up to you.  Alastor steps next to you tilting his head.  Lucifers eyes widen,  he shoots his hand out.  " You must be alastor!  (Y/n)  has told us so much about you!  I hope your enjoying hell! " He exclaims.  Alastor shakes his hand smiling.  " Pleasure to meet you as well sir. " He says. 
" Oh that reminds me, " You say reaching into your pocket pulling out a roll of cash.  " To pay you back.  When you helped me out when I first got here. " You hand Lilith the cash and she look surprised.  " You don't have to (y/n). " She says,  you shake your head.  Alastor chuckles.  " You have always been one for returning the favor my dear~" He cooes.  You smile kissing his cheek.
" Well,  we should be on our way now,  plenty more mischief to cause~" You say smirking.  " Maybe we'll goooo... Hunting? " You suggest. 
" Don't kill that deer!  He's the prettiest one I've seen!" Charlie says in a squeaky tone.  Alastor laughs at it,  and pats her head.  " Alright~ no deer~" He says,  but you know very well that you'll be hunting deer and goat.
You wave them good bye and begin to make your way to the forest,  weaving your fingers with alastors.  You reach the old cabin you and alastor loved to rest in,  you even fixed it up to make it more livable.
You walk in and throw your self on the couch.  " What a day!  We've only been here for about a year,  and everyone who sees us runs away!" You say.  Alastor lays on top of you nuzzling your neck. 
You blush,  rubbing his ears.  " So soft~" You say,  but you stop once you hear him purring.  He looks up,  face turning red.  Your eyes widen.  " Was that you?  Were you purring alastor? " You ask.  " I-i have no idea what y-your talking about! " He says,  obviously flustered.  Your rase an eyebrow,  and start to rub his ears again.  Soon,  he gave in and started to purr nuzzling his face into your chest.  You move your hand to under his chin and the purring gets louder.  You giggle kissing him.  " Cute~" You say to him.  He shakes his head regaining his senses.  " Two can play it that game my dear~" He cooes.  You tilt your head,  and he starts to kiss your neck ruffly.  You gasp,  but slowly melt into his touch.  " Alastor~" You quietly moan.  He chuckles,  moving to your sweet spot.  " Letting out dear~ it's only me and you~" He purrs,  softly biting down on your neck.  You moan loudly,  breathing growing heavy.  He starts to suck on the mark,  sending chills up your spine. 
He props himself up with his hands,  looking down at you.  " You may choose if this goes any further my dear~" He says. 
You quickly throw your skull off and grab his tie, pulling him down into a passionate kiss.  You could feel his long tongue slither into your mouth, wrestling with your tongue.  Alastors hand start roaming your body,  making you blush more.  It had been almost a year and a half ever since youv done this with him,  and oh god how you've missed it.  You break the kiss looking into his bright red eyes.  You put your hand on his chest letting your fingers walk up to his face.  " I want you to use that long tongue of yours to slide down my throat~" You purr in his ear.  He smirks,  laying back on the other side of the couch.  " If you want it,  you better come get it~ " He cooes,  letting his long snake like tongue hand out of his mouth.  You bite your lip,  crawling on top of him looking into his eyes.  He puts his hand on the back of your head,  pulling you close.  His long tongue makes its way into your mouth,  slowly sliding down your throat.

Alastors POV

My tongue slowly slides down her throat,  and it tastes like whisky mixed with wine and blood.  She tries to moan,  but chokes on my tongue.  I start to slide it up and down her throat,  making her eyes water up.  Grabbing her waist,  and start grinding on her,  making her try to choke up a nother moan as her arms wrap around my neck.  After a few minutes,  I slide my tongue out,  letting her catch her breath.  " That was.. .so good~" She says giving me a hungry look.  " You know my dear, " I say rubbing my hands down to her groin.  " There's more that this tongue can do~"
Her face turns a black color.  She grabs my tie pulling me close.  " Your going to be more specific~" She sings in my ear. 
" Alright~" I coo,  pinning her down.  I kiss her neck ruffly,  sliding a hand down her pants.  " A-alastor!!! ~"
God I love it when I hear her moans.  It's like music to my ears.  Well,  she is the music demon~
I could see her unbuttoning her shirt while I helped get her pants off.  I grew a bit impatient,  and dragged my claws along the cloth,  ripping her pants off.  She gasps,  and I lift up her waist running my tongue up her slit.
" O-O-oh!  Alastor! ~" She yelps.  I growl hungrily,  thrusting my tongue into her slit.  She grasps at my hair moaning my name.  I explored her insides,  I rub around for a little while looking for her sweet spot,  till I press in deeper,  and she squeals in pleasure.
" A-alastor!  I'm close! ~" She cries out. 
I smirk moving my tongue back and forth,  lightly slapping her ass. 
" F-fuck!  Slap me harder! ~" She moans loudly.  I smile widely,  slapping her ass harder.  She pushes my head down reaching her orgasm.  I just starting to lap up all of her liquids. Tasted of Licorish.  I pull my head away,  licking the black liquid off my lips.  " Satisfied darling? ~" I say smirking.  " Just fucking t- take me~" She says out of breath.  I tilt my head,  and unzip my pants.  I could feel the tightness of my bulge,  from being aroused by (y/n).  I slide my pants down,  pulling my dick out,  and it had gotten quite larger after my death.  I blush just seeing it and when I look up at (y/n),  she looks at me like I'm her prey. (Y/n)  slowly spreads her legs apart,  biting her lip and rubbing her breast moaning quietly.  I take hold of her legs looking into her eyes,  and slowly push into her,  letting out a sigh of satisfaction.  " Y-your so tight love~"
I moan. 
I let her get used to my size,  before pulling half way out and pushing back in.  She grips to couch,  making a hole in it,  letting out moans and screaming my name.  I was growing more energetic,  more hungry.  I could not contain my self much longer,  I thrusted into her with more force each time,  and her screams of pleasure just got louder. 

Your POV

Alastor was fucking you mercilessly,  panting like a dog.  You grabbed his shoulders,  pulling him down kissing his neck. You licked off the sweat and kissed his neck passionately, and you could hear his deep moans and purrs.  Soon the only things you heard were your heart beat,  his breath,  and the slap slap slap of his waist against your ass. 
" M-my dear,  I'm close! ~" He moans into your ear.  You wrap your legs around his waist,  feeling his sweat mix with yours,  you just blushed a dark black.  " F-fucking do it! ~ fill me up! ~" You moan out loud.  He smirks,  slapping into you,  going deeper with every thrust,  until he was hitting your back wall.  You screamed,  and it didn't even sound human,  you sounded like a screaming goat,  and your sure you look like that too.  Alastor takes one more thrust before releasing into you,  groaning.  You smack your head back moaning his name.  It takes a minute for him to gain his senses and pull out,  leaving you with an empty void where He was. He runs his fingers up your slit,  licking his fingers.  " Hmmm, strawberry and whisky~" He chuckles,  and you blush a dark shade.  He lays on top of you,  sweaty skin to sweaty skin,  out of breath. " Oh my.. I love you so much~" You say,  half laughing.  He smiles warmly.  " I love you to my dear wife~" He cooes. 
I wonder if one day we have kids~ you think to your self.  He nuzzle into your neck. You rub his ears,  hearing his purrs. " Heh~" You chuckle.  " Hells not so bad when I'm with you alastor ~"