Chapter 17

I pushed him away.

Why did I do that? Zayn Malik was about to kiss me and I pushed him off me!

"Zayn, I'm sorry, I just…can't." I jumped off the swing and ran out the park, the tears blurring my vision. I ran round the corner and bumped into someone, there hood was low and I couldn't see their face. "I'm sorry…" I stuttered; I was still freezing from when it rained. It suddenly dawned on me that I was in a dark alley and had no idea where I was. That was when the voice spoke, "did you miss me?" I froze. "Babe, don't be scared, don't you recognise me?"

That voice.

No, no it couldn't be. Could it?

It was him.

He lifted is head up and the hood of his coat fell back. I gasped, "Yes, it's me." He smiled. Suddenly I couldn't hold it in anymore. "WHY DID YOU LEAVE? YOU FUCKING PRICK! YOU JUST LEFT ME! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MUCH I CRIED WHEN YOU LEFT! AMERICA! FUCKING AMERICA WAS MORE IMPORTANT THAT ME!" he grabbed my wrists, but I hadn't finished. "DON'T TOUCH ME! YOU SWORE THAT WE WOULD BE TOGETHER FOREVER, AND THEN WHEN YOU DID HAVE TO LEAVE, YOU DIDN'T EVEN HAVE THE GUTS TO TELL ME!"

He looked up at me, the tears glistening in his eyes. "I'm sorry. I don't know why I left you. You were the best thing that ever happened to me. It was a stupid thing to do. I was stupid. I was stupid to have ever left you in the first place…I just… I have my reasons. But please, just please say you'll forgive me. " I sighed, what was the point of fighting anymore. I knew this boy like the back of my hand. "I don't think I can forgive you yet, but, I'll let you explain. I know you have your reasons for leaving." I eventually said. "You do?" "I do." I sighed, pulling him into a hug. "I've missed you." We simultaneously said.