Chapter 27

"No, no, no! This isn't right! You can't break up with Holly." I paused, sitting down carefully next to Niall. I grabbed his hand and continued, "You were so perfect together! She was so pretty and lovely, Bianca hated it! She hated how nice Holly was-" I babbled. "Julia please!" Niall begged, cutting me off. "You told me to prove it! I proved it!" He stood up and nervously started to pace the room, chewing his nails. That's when it occurred to me that I hadn't told him yet. "She's going to be here soon…" I said softly. "What!" Niall spluttered. "She's on her way here…now. To talk to you." I sighed. "Does she know about breaking up with Holly?" I pulled my legs up onto the sofa and curled into a ball, "no." I paused, "but you're going to have to think of what to say, and fast, becau-" The doorbell rang and Louis froze to the spot. "I'll get it." I sighed, standing up.

I walked calmly to the door and opened it a fraction. Bianca was stood outside, her black hair was straightened and it fell smoothly around her shoulders. She was wearing a bright dress which was pulled in around her tiny waist by a black belt. I opened the door fully and let her in, looking down at my own joggers and t-shirt. I realised how much of a mess I looked, but Bianca had already grabbed my hand and was dragging me towards the lounge.

"Niall Horan, do not say anything." She said, throwing her bag and jacket onto the sofa. I sat myself down quietly on the chair in the corner, waiting in anticipation for what Bianca was about to do, or say, next. But what she did do was not what I was expecting at all…

She grabbed his shoulders and pulled him close to her, wrapping her arms around his neck she planted a kiss on his lips. I waited for them to pull apart, my mouth hanging open in shock. But they didn't, they kept kissing. "Huh hum…" I coughed, making my presence know. Bianca pulled away and looked at me. "What are you doing?" I asked. Niall looked almost as shocked as me. "What I have been waiting to do for a long time." She turned back to Niall, "now, before you and your girlfriend ride off into the sunset please spare a thought for me." She finished, picking back up her bag and jacket and walking towards the door. "Bianca! Wait!" Niall shouted, grabbing her by the arm. "Me and Holly, we're finished. I want you…" Bianca paused, facing him again; I could see the tears glistening in her jet black eyes. "You do?" she asked, her bottom lip quivering. "Yes." Niall said, nodding. She fell towards his open arms, sobbing into his shoulder. I wasn't quite sure what to do, so instead of making it awkward, I slipped into the kitchen and called Zayn.

"Um…Zayn? Bianca's here…crying. Niall has dumped Holly. Then he and Bianca were kissing and now he's told her he wants her and now I'm not quite sure what is going on." I said all in one breath. Zayn didn't say anything for a moment, "yeah, I think me and the boys are coming home." He laughed.