Chapter 9

"Zayn, stop!" I shouted, loosening his grip from my arm, "Where are we going?" "Just come on!" he said, sounding a bit impatient. I reluctantly let him drag me along a narrow corridor, until we were outside. It was starting to get dark so I clung onto Zayn as we turned into an alley. "I'm not sure about going down there Zayn, it's really dark…" He laughed at me, before dragging me into it anyway.

"See, its fine." Zayn laughed at me jumping at my own shadow. "Yeah, I guess." I said, wriggling out from under his arm. He pulled me back before I had chance to walk beside him. I looked up at his face, the light caught it perfectly and he looked amazing, I had to shout at myself to not jump on him. "Did you say something?" he asked. "No, did you?" "No." He started to laugh at me and I slipped out from under his arm. "Well, I better be off." By this time we had reached the Boy's house.

"Do you want to come in?" "No, I'm alright." I smiled. I had school tomorrow, and besides, it was late and I needed to get home. I turned to go but Zayn grabbed my arm, "come to watch us rehearse for the tour!" he beamed. "No, I'm alright." I replied, suddenly remembering that I was supposed to be mad at him, before walking down the street.

I practically skipped the rest of the way, I, Julia Greco, had just turned down ZAYN MALIK. Serves him right for what he said about the modelling. I eventually managed to find my way back to the tube and this time, I got on.

I took a seat nearest the window and put my bag down beside me so no one could sit down. My phone started to buzz violently. Shit, where did I put it? I rummaged around in my bag and checked my pockets before finding it on the seat next to me.

The caller I.D said 'Zayn Malik.' I hit reject and put my phone back in my bag, before smiling to myself.