Chapter 10

"JULIA! I AM NOT GOING TO TELL YOU AGAIN! GET ON WITH YOUR WORK!" I sighed and looked back at my English book; this was the fourth time that Mrs Jones had said 'I'm not going to tell you again.' "Yes miss." I replied, looking down at the Shakespeare extract in front of me. Suddenly a note landed on my desk, I looked up at Mrs Jones to check if she had seen, but she was busy writing something on the board. I opened it and read what it said.

I'm bored. I wonder what this 'exiting' thing Mrs J has to tell us… I bet she's knitted a new Cardigan!

I laughed to myself and looked over in Biancas direction. She was bent over her book, looking the picture of innocence. I quickly scribbled a reply, same. Before folding it up in a paper aeroplane and flying it in Biancas direction. Amazingly it landed on her desk. She was about to open it when Mrs Jones turned back around from the board.

"Now girls, I mentioned before that I had some exiting news! Well, you may know the band one direction?" I slid down in my seat and looked over at Bianca, her eyes were huge and I swear if she had moved at least an inch more forward she would have fallen off her chair. Mrs Jones carried on… "Well, they are based in London as you may know. But, Mr Cowell doesn't want fame to go to their heads so he wants then to go to a normal school." I sat bolt upright. "So, all of them are coming here!" She finished.

Cheers erupted from around the class. I slammed my desk forward and stood up abruptly, knocking my chair over. "WHAT!" I screamed, silencing the whole room.

"Hey you okay?" Bianca asked.

I put the phone down. No one understood how I felt at this moment, in fact, I didn't really understand it myself. After Mrs Jones had told us about one direction, the rest of the day had just been a daze. I remember drifting from class to class, not really taking in what anyone was saying and spending most of my time staring out of the window. But now I was at home, staring at the calendar on my wall, counting the days until Zayn would enter my classroom. 2 days. It was Saturday now, and when I walked back into school on Monday, he would be there.

Bianca had called me every hour since I ran out of school as soon as the bell went on Friday. I had never told her that I actually went and met up with Zayn that day, I just pretended that I had a stomach bug. I hadn't even told her about the modelling contract, in case Zayn was right about it. She was ecstatic about Niall coming to our school, even though he had a girlfriend. He would be in the year above and harry would be in the year below, but Zayn, Liam and Niall would be in our year. They had all been put in separate classes so they didn't distract each other and guess what?

Zayn was in mine.