Chapter 22

"What do you mean girlfriend?" Niall asked, shaking a little. "Oh GIVE IT UP!" I shouted, "Holly! Holly who you 'broke up with'" I shouted. "We did break up…" he protested. "Yeah…sure. Well Niall, one things for sure. Your date with Bianca is CANCELLED. I am not letting you hurt her." I yelled. “ Julia listen plea-" "JUST shut up Niall…please." I breathed, walking towards the gate. I swung it open and walked down the road. All I wanted was to just hug Tyler right now. That's when I noticed...her.

Zoe. Tylers ex. She was the typical popular girl, the queen bee. That's until her dad lost his job and she had to move from our school. Her and Tyler's relationship didn't last and that's when he met me. But why was she here?

I watched as her hair extensions flew round a corner and into an alleyway. It couldn't do any harm to follow her, could it? The answer to that is yes.

I hitched my bag up onto my shoulder and walked towards the dark alley. What was she doing down here? I gingerly stepped forward and walked further and further into the darkness. It was only when my eyes adjusted to the light that I saw them. Tyler and Zoe… kissing. He had left, come back, and now he was cheating on me? I couldn't hold it in any longer. I lunged forward and grabbed her hair, a chunk of blonde extensions came away in my hand but I threw them to the side, grabbing at her real hair. I dragged her all the way back up the alley until we were opposite the park. I twisted her arm around her back and pushed her to the floor, Tyler was desperately trying to pull me off. I lowered myself down to her level, "I hope you rot in hell." I hissed, "Now why don't you fly away to America with MY boyfriend and then I won't have to see EITHER of you ever again!" I spat at her. She grinned at me evilly, "oh but Julia, I already am." she laughed.

I stood up straight and turned to face Tyler, "Julia, please. Her dad's married my mum! But when we met up before the wedding, we remembered how good we were together and-" He began, but I cut him off. "So you came back to see me, but, let me guess, you're going to say 'I jumped to the conclusion that you wanted to get back together!' No, that's what I thought you wanted! YOU LIED ABOUT YOUR MUM HAVING CANCER! DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE DYING EVERYDAY FROM IT! YOU MAKE ME SICK!" I snarled. "Juli-" He mumbled. "save it." I snarled, clenching my hand into a fist. Before I knew it Tyler was on the floor, clutching his face in pain. But, I didn't hit him? I turned around to see Zayn; his hand was slightly grazed around the knuckles. "Listen you dick!" he shouted at Tyler. "No one fucking messes with Julia like that! Okay? And cancer? You're sick!" and with that he grabbed my hand and pulled me in the direction of the house.