Chapter 20

"You HAVE to have this!" Bianca squealed, wrapping the dress over her arm. "OH MY GOD. And that too!" She screamed, grabbing another dress, this one was bright pink and would make me look like a flamingo! "Bianca, I am not wearing that!" I protested. "Oh yes you are!" she laughed, pushing me towards a changing room. Bianca and I have completely different styles, she likes bright and bold outfits which make her stand out, whereas I like pretty things, like floral and creams. That's when it caught my eye, the perfect dress. The one I had been searching for all this time. I had seen it on the lipsy website months ago, and now it was here, in the sale.

"BIANCA! That's the dress!" I squeaked, running towards it. I was inches away from it when another pair of hands snatched it from the rail. I was so angry, I just couldn't contain myself. "MY DRESS!" I screamed. The girl turned around and walked right up close to me, and then a puzzled look appeared on her face. "Where do I recognize you from?" she asked. I was staring at the dress so she repeated the question. "Do I know you? And what do you mean, YOUR dress, its mine now." I looked at her blankly, now I think about it, she did look familiar. "No, I don't think so." I smiled politely, "and actually I had that dress reserved, they must have put it back on the rail by accident." I lied. Her face seemed to soften when she realised she didn't know me. "Oh right…Sorry, here you go." She said, passing me the dress. "Thanks." I smiled. I turned around and walked back over to Bianca"What was that all about?" she asked. "I don't know… I think she thought I was someone else. I guess she didn't like the person she mistook me for." I laughed. Bianca looked at me, "oh well. I guess I'll have this pink dress then." She giggled. "But you already have a dress for the party?" I asked. "I know, but now I want this one." She ran in the direction of the changing rooms.

That's when I saw the girl again; she was searching through some clothes, obviously looking for another dress. I folded my dress over my arm and began to walk towards her to apologize for shouting about my dress earlier. Her phone started to ring so I started looking through the clothes rail behind her. She obviously didn't see me as she started talking away on her phone. "Sheesh Louis! Calm down! I don't care if harry stole Louis carrots, get Zayn or someone to get them back!" I froze to the spot, she knew the boys? "What? Am I okay? Yeah, I thought I recognised some girl in the shop, but it wasn't her I guess." I slowly crouched down behind the clothes as she carried on talking. "What do you mean 'what girl'? Mind your own business cheeky! Yeah, I love you too babe. See you on Monday? You can take me out to pizza or something, yeah?" That's when it hit me. This was Holly, Nialls ex. obviously they hadn't broken up. God, I can't believe he would treat Bianca like this! She hung up the phone and carried on searching the rails, I was about to move when her phone started ringing again. "What?" she asked. "Oh sorry Hun, I thought it was Niall. What's wrong? Uhh, I swear I saw the girls that we saw coming out of Nialls house in Lipsy!" Oh my god, she saw us leaving the boys house. "I don't know … I think he's cheating on me." That's it, I'd heard enough. I stood up and walked briskly in the direction of the changing rooms. Niall had some serious explaining to do.