Chapter 4

Want to meet up? Xx

I read the message several times over before I took in what it said. Zayn Malik wants to meet up… with me? I stared blankly at my screen not knowing what to write. Bianca nudged me. "what's up?" She asked, I passed her my phone. Without a second glance at me, she furiously started tapping away. "Bianca! Stop it! Give it back!" I demanded, tackling her to the floor. "oops." she said. "Too late, it's sent." I grabbed it off her and looked at what she had text Zayn.

Sure babe, where? When? X

Thank god she hadn't sent anything embarrassing, but still, babe? "Why scare me like that?" I asked, pushing her back off the bed and onto the floor. That's when it dawned on me. I had just agreed to meet up with ZAYN MALIK. Oh my god.

"NOTHING LOOKS GOOD!" I shouted, throwing a pile of clothes across the room. They scattered everywhere. I sighed and stood up. What am I going to wear? Something caught my eye hanging on the back of my door, my new cardigan. I rummaged through my draws until I found my leggings. Hmm… I searched the floor for my white top, and then I grabbed my bear hat off my dressing table. Shoes? I pulled on my high tops, picked up my bag and walked out the door with ke$ha blasting on my iPod.

I walked to the cafe where I had arranged to meet Zayn. I couldn't believe this was happening. Every step I took, my stomach twisted it's self into an even bigger knot. I finally arrived outside the cafe. It was really modern and had those self-service machines that I love!

I stepped inside, scanning the room around me. Was he here yet? My heart stopped as I recognised a pair of battered purple high tops. They were Harry's… Which meant Zayn could have borrowed them. I looked up, and there he was, stood right in front of me.

I coughed. "Zayn? Hi, I'm Julia."