Chapter 24

I pulled my tank top over my head and walked over to the pool. One more week and then back to school. One more week and then the boys were going on tour. Their own tour. No other contestants, just them. I sighed as I tied up my hair in a bobble. What I felt like right now was so confusing. I sat down by the pool, dipping my toes in. What was stopping me from being with Zayn? Yes, he had said those things about the modelling, causing me to quit, but was that it?

Me and Bianca were saying at the boys house for a few days. Niall had seemed to leave Bianca alone after I spoke to him, and Bianca hadn't asked many questions. But we were here as Harry had invited us. Him and Bianca were really close.

I stood back up and turned to see Bianca walking towards me. "You alright?" I asked. "No. Is Niall avoiding me?" She asked. I sighed. I had another talk with Niall only the day before, he told me everything. He had been with Holly for ages, but as soon as he saw Bianca, something clicked. Yet he couldn't bring himself to break up with her. "Bianca…he's not avoiding you. He has other things he needs to get done." this was the perfect time to tell her. "Like what?" She asked, narrowing her eyes. "Like seeing his girlfriend." I laughed, acting like I thought she knew about Holly.

"His…his girlfriend?" she asked, the tears beginning to form in her eyes. "Umm…Holly? I thought you knew." "No I didn't know! Why didn't you tell me! You knew I liked him!" she screamed at me. Well that backfired. She turned and ran inside, leaving me sat by the side of the pool. Urghh. I'm so stupid. Why did I do that?

Suddenly two arms wrapped around my shoulders, Zayn. "I turned around sharply, pushing his arms off me. I opened my mouth to speak, but he beat me to it. "Just, don't say anything. I really don't understand you sometimes Julia. I thought you liked me and then you brought your boyfriend home. And now you kiss me, and then won't talk to me. I really don't know why I bother." He turned on his heels and walked back inside. Why did I keep pushing him away?