Chapter 4: EXO as fairies

Author's POV

"Wings are girly! No way I'm wearing them. I'm a Kpop idol, that would be so embarrassing!" Tao groaned, covering his face with both hands.

"Well, if you don't want, you can flap your arms and pretend that it is wings and hopefully you will fly!" Sooyoung gritted out sarcastically.

"Chill, I'm sorry. Fine, I will get the wings." Tao replied dejectedly.

"How do we get the wings?" Kai asked.

"We will get it done at this shop called Fairies' Secret. Over there, there is an array of wings for you to choose from. Then, we will stitch it on your bare skin!" Sunny explained.

"On..on our bare skin? Using needles?" Luhan asked worriedly.

"Yes! With needles made of cat's teeth coated with the poison of a blue-tongued scorpion." Yoona answered with a straight face.

All at once, the twelve boys cringed.

"Is it too late to back out now?" Lay faked a laugh.

"Weren't you the one who pledged to follow us relentlessly?" Yuri narrowed her eyes at Lay, shooting daggers at him.

"Hahaha, just kidding! I'm not backing out!" Lay tried to lighten the atmosphere.

"Anyway, hahaha, just kidding too! You don't need to stitch the wings on!" Yuri burst out laughing and the rest of the girls followed suit.

"That's wasn't funny, okay? You shouldn't make such a joke." Baekhyun said, pouting his lips.

"Alright, no more horsing about, let's head to the shop now." Taeyeon signaled for them to leave.

Once again, the girls dragged the twelve boys up into the air, with the latter screaming their lungs out like before.

***

They stopped in front of a bright orange coloured shop, Fairies' Secret. The bright orange tint stood out against all the other neighbouring shops.

Seohyun spotted Kyungsoo looking around the shop and said, " Erm... Are you looking for something?"

"I'm looking for the door to enter the shop." Kyungsoo replied, his brows furrowed.

"You don't need a door to enter this shop."Jessica answered and walked casually through the walls of the shop.

All of the boys dropped their jaw, totally stunned.

Chen immediately walked forward but stopped just as he was about to touch the wall.

"Are you sure you can just do that? Just walk through?" Chen asked dubiously.

"Yes, you can." To prove her point, Hyoyeon walked through the walls and back out again.

Chen mouthed out a silent "wow" and stared in awe. He tried again, however, stopped again just as his nose almost touched the wall.

"I...I don't believe you. This walking through walls thing is probably exclusive for fairies only. Noonas, you all just want to see us embarrass ourselves." Chen said, shaking a finger at the noonas.

"No, everyone can do that. But, that only applies for this shop." Tiffany replied.

Chen poked at the walls. "But this is hard, it doesn't even let my finger through, how can my whole body go through?" He gestured to his body.

"Just try, wouldn't you!" Jessica was getting infuriated.

"Erm...Suho hyung! As our dearest leader, shouldn't you lead us by entering first?" Chen scrambled over to Suho's side and shoved him towards the wall.