Chapter 5: Having powers

Author's POV

"Having a little difficulty flying here." Baekhyun said. EXO was all flying smoothly, except Baekhyun. He was jerking a lot. "Come on, Baekhyun! Think of how you want to fly." Tiffany said while flying. " I am! But I just can't fly properly! Ahhhhhhh!" Baekhyun exclaimed as he knocked into a tree. "Looks like Bacon has to be more careful!" Lay teased. "Not funny." Baekhyun said as he got up and dusted himself. "Baekhyun, you have to concentrate and what you are thinking. Just think about flying." Seohyun said. "Okay, okay. I'll try." Baekhyun sighed. He took a deep breath and fluttered his wings a bit. "You're doing great!" Sooyoung encouraged. Soon, Baekhyun was flying smoothly.

They all reached the palace after a while. "What are we going to do now?"Kris asked. "Since you all are going on the quest with us, I think you need to learn how to fight." Jessica said. "Right." Taeyeon said and nodded her head. "Hey! I'm into martial arts!" Tao boasted and showed SNSD a few moves. "Not that kind of fighting. You have to learn how to fight the fairy way!" Jessica exclaimed. "What fairy way?" Tao asked, looking very confused. "You need to have powers!!!!" Yoona exclaimed. "Cool! We are gonna have powers!" Lay said excitedly. "But first, follow me." Taeyeon said. She led the others into the garden of the palace. She made sure no one was looking and mumbled something. Then, a door magically appeared in front of them. Taeyeon opened the door and beckoned the others to come in. "This is some kind of secret room?" Chen asked, sounding excited. "Yup." Taeyeon replied. They all sat down on a sofa and Taeyeon said, "So we are going to transfer some of our powers to you."" What are your powers?" Chanyeol asked.

"I am a passionate fairy. My powers will change when my feelings change."Taeyeon introduced."So don't irritate her when she's angry. She would be very powerful." Jessica joked. Taeyeon looked a bit angry and then laughed. "Anyway, I am a ice fairy. Well, that means I have ice powers." Jessica said. "Is that why your nickname is ice princess?" Tao asked cheekily. Jessica gave him a cold look and said, "Maybe." Tao looked a bit scared and Jessica laughed. "I am a nature fairy and I have powers of nature." Yoona interrupted. "And I am a fire fairy."Hyoyeon said. "I have music powers." Sooyoung said. Tiffany stated proudly,"I can teleport stuff." Then she gave her signature eye smile. " And I know what will happen in the future." Yuri exclaimed. "I am a light fairy."Sunny said,"That's why I'm called Sunny!" "I know people's past." Seohyun introduced herself the last.

"Ok, it's time to transfer the powers." Taeyeon said and stood up. The others all stood up too. SNSD all stood in a circle and EXO was in the middle. SNSD used their powers on EXO. "Ooh... I feel so energetic!" Kris said. EXO all sterched. "Congratulations. You officially have powers!" SNSD exclaimed.