Chapter 9: Exploring the castle

Baekhyun's POV

Our group was in the study of the castle. We found lots of books that teaches magic, but did not find the noona's parents. "Look guys! A secret passageway." Sooyoung said and went into the passageway. The others all followed her. I was also about to go in the passageway too, when I felt something metallic knocked against my head. Then, I passed out...

------------------------------

Sehun's POV

Our group decided to go into the bedrooms of the castle. We did not find anything helpful except for a sapphire. "This is the sapphire that was on father's sceptre. The sceptre has nine jewels, the ruby, sapphire, moonstone, emarald, diamond, amethyst, pearl, rose quartz and jade, each representing everyone in SNSD. We have to find the other jewels before Magnifico does." Tiffany noona said. "Why?" I asked. "The jewels contains powers. We can't let Magnifico have them." Jessica replied.

Hyoyeon noona accidentally bumped into the bookshelf and some of the books fell off. While we were putting back the books in the bookshelf, Tao sppoted a door behind the bookshelf. Chen hyung summoned a dragon and it helped to lift up the bookshelf, so we can open the door. We found out that behind the door, was a room filled with bottles of potions. When I was about to go into the room, I heard a voice saying,"We've found all the jewels except the last one. We have to find it quickly. Master needs them urgently." I was going to tell the noonas about it, but someone hit me from behind. Then, I fainted...