Chapter 8: The battle

Author's POV

"Silverstone!" Yoona exclaimed. "What is that?" Xiumin asked. "We are Silverstone. Magnifico's best group of of female assassins." Another girl said. "Prepare to lose."Sunny said. "You mean you'll lose."The girl smirked.

All of them turned into battle mode. Yoona suddenly used vines to grab hold of Silverstone, but all of them managed to escape. One of them froze Yoona, Hyoyeon saw it and melted the ice with her powers and Yoona was freed. Sehun saw that one of the girls in Silverstone was busy fighting with Taeyeon, so he used his powers on the girl. The girls collapsed and Taeyeon gave him a thumbs up.

One girl down, four girls to go. Meanwhile, Seohyun was reading a girl's past and making her feel miserable. Another girl was behind Seohyun and was about to stab her with a sword, but Tiffany saw it and teleported the girl to somewhere else.

Luhan cloned himself fives times and his clones managed to grab hold of Sliverstone. Hyoyeon immediately threw a fire ball at each of them and Jessica then froze them. As a result, all of them passed out.

Just then, tons of people with purple skin came swarming into the room."Careful! Those are Magnificons! Don't have skin contact with them!" Sooyoung bellowed. Tao saw that one of the Magnificons was about to shoot Sunny with an arrow, so he stopped time. All of them stopped moving, except Tao. He found a piece of cloth and tied it around his hand, just like a glove. Then, he started to punch and kick all the Magnificons. After he had done that, he resumed the time. Everyone looked around them and saw all the Magnificons lying dead on the ground. "Good one, Tao!" Yuri praised him.

"But, what are Magnificons? And why can't we have skin contact with the Magnificons?" Kris asked. "Magnificons are people who are hypnotized by Magnifico. Basically, Magnifico is their master. We would become Magnificons if we have skin contact with Magnificons." Taeyeon said."Ok, so we should split into our groups and try to find my parents in the castle."Sooyoung said. "But first, we need message stones. You need them when you have a message to pas to someone who is far away. You just hold to stone, think of what is the message and who do you want to sent the message to and it will be sent directly to the person.One for everyone."Taeyeon said.and passed a glowing stone to everyone. After saying, they all went off.