Chapter 15: Special Bond

Author's POV

Misty handed Taeyeon a pistol. Taeyeon pointed the pistol at SNSD and EXO, but she did not shoot. "Come on Taeyeon, shoot!!!" Zora urged. But Taeyeon still did not budge. "Urgh! What is wrong with you?! Gimme the pistol!" Misty said and snatched the pistol from Taeyeon. She started shooting SNSD and EXO, but.all of them managed to dodge. "Misty, it's hard to eliminate them all at once. How about killing them one by one?" Icy suggested. Misty thought for a while. "Good idea, Icy. But who shall we eliminate first?" Misty snickered. "Not again..." Kris muttered under his breath. "Ah... I know. How about Miss Kwon Yuri? She knows the future and can wreck our plans. We must eliminate her first." Misty said. Yuri's heart skipped a beat when she heard it.

Misty whispered something to Silverstone and then went out of the room. A few seconds later, they tied SNSD and EXO from behind. "Taeyeon, you know what to do." Misty said. "Yes, master." Taeyeon nodded her head. She slowly approached Yuri. "Unnie..." Yuri's heart began beating faster. Taeyeon pointed the pistol at Yuri.

"Unnie! It's me, Yuri!!! Unnie!!!"

"Taeyeon!!! Shoot!!"

Taeyeon pressed the pistol against Yuri's head. "Unnie!! Yuri struggled and tried to escape. "Quick, Taeyeon! Do it!" Taeyeon wrapped her finger around the trigger of the pistol.

"Unnie!! Don't shoot!! It's me, Yuri..."

"Taeyeon! Shoot!!!"

Taeyeon was about to shoot when she dropped the pistol. "I can't, master!! I just can't!"

"Why??!!"Misty was getting impatient. "I feel like there's a special bond between us. It's like she is someone important to me. I don't know why I have that feeling!" Taeyeon said as droplets of tears rolled down her cheeks."Taeyeon, you're crying?!" Zora asked. "Am I? I didn't know that I was crying. Must be sweating from the eyes." Taeyeon wiped away her tears. Yuri heaved a sigh of relief. "Taeyeon! You don't have any special bond with that girl or any one of them! They tried to harm me, your master! Go, Taeyeon, kill that girl." Misty said. "They tried to harm my master? I can't let anyone harm my master." Taeyeon picked up the pistol from the ground. She walked towards Yuri and pointed the pistol at her. "Unnie! Unnie! Are you really going to shoot? It's me, you know, Yuri..." Yuri cried. Taeyeon wrapped her fingers around the trigger of the pistol. Taeyeon suddenly had a headache. "Urgh! I can't... I really can't!!" Then she passed out.