Chapter 6: Training

Author's POV

"So now, we will have to teach you all how to use their powers." Hyoyeon said to EXO. "Ok, so let's start."Luhan said. "First we need to identify what are your powers. So please come here." Taeyeon announced. EXO came to Taeyeon's side. Taeyeon was holding on to a book. She flipped opened the book and asked to place their thumb onto the book one by one. Seohyun said,"This is the power identification book. When you place your thumb on the book, the kind of powers you have would be printed on the book."

Taeyeon said,"Ok, your powers have been identified. I will read out your powers to you." Taeyeon continued,"Kris: power of reading minds; Baekhyun: power of controlling weather; Chanyeol: ability to take forms of different animals; Chen: ability to summon magical creatures; Luhan: power to clone himself; Kyungsoo: Ability to make himself invisible; Sehun: power of water; Xiumin: power of knowing where everyone's location; Tao: time controller; Lay: Healer; Suho: power to hypnotize people; Kai: Electricity. So, we are now going to the battle room to try out your powers."

Then, they all went into the palace. They went into a room. It was like a battle field inside. "This is the battle room. We will be training here." Yuri said. Sooyoung went to fetch some wooden boards and placed them on the wall. Yoona said,"You can try out your powers on these wooden boards, if you can." "Just some important points: maybe Kris can try to read someone's mind, Baekhyun can change the weather into a sunny day, since it is raining now. Chanyeol, you can take forms of animals, but just don't take forms of animals that are to big. Chen, don't summon creatures that are too big, a phoenix would do. Luhan, just don't clone yourself to much. The others may become dizzy." Taeyeon paused before continuing,"Sehun, don't flood this place. Don't stop time for too long, Tao. Lay, I will try to find a hurt animal for you to heal. I will also find a animal for Suho to hypnotize, don't hypnotize the others. Kai, aim properly at the board. Don't electrocute the others. Start training now!"