Chapter 16: Forgotten

Author's POV

"Hey! I feel energetic!" Suho exclaimed. "That means we can use our powers!" Yoona added. Hyoyeon melted the ropes, and SNSD and EXO were free. "What?! What the hell is happening??!!!" Misty shrieked. "Well, maybe your master, Magnifico, didn't tell you, when you use your powers for the first time, if you fail or your magnificon did not obey you, you will lose your powers for 24 hours. Poor you." Sooyoung said with a note of sarcasm. "What??!!" Misty shouted. Sooyoung sent supersonic soundwaves to Silverstone and they fainted. Tiffany quickly teleported all of them, including Taeyeon, to the yard of the castle. Chen summoned a dragon. All of them climbed onto the dragon's back and Baekhyun carried Taeyeon in bridal style up to the dragon's back. "Take us back to the palace." Chen commanded and the dragon took off.

"Noonas, you know when we were in the palace discussing about our quest, and Magnifico came and said something about the sacred stone? What is the sacred stone?" Kai asked. "The sacred stone is something that was passed down to royals for generations."Yuri replied," If the royals' character is bad, then he or she cannot rule the kingdom. You can unlock it somehow with a code, and you can reverse the system of the sacred stone, and even if the royals' character is bad, the sacred stone will still approve that royal to rule the kingdom. "So Magnifico wants to reverse the system of the sacred stone, so he can rule the kingdom! And that is why he abducted your parents, because he needs to get the code!!!" Suho exclaimed. "Yup. He thinks that we know the code, but we don't know. Our parents don't know too."

An hour later, they arrived at their destination. All of them came down from the dragon's back and Baekhyun carried Taeyeon in bridal style. They all walked into the palace garden and this time Seohyun said the code and the secret door to enter the secret room appeared. They all entered the room and Baekhyun laid Taeyeon on the sofa. "Lay, try to heal Taeyeon noona." Baekhyun said. Lay placed his hand on Taeyeon's forehead and mumbled some magic words. But Taeyeon did not wake up. Hyoyeon came to Taeyeon's side with a bottle of potion. "I'm gonna let Taeyeon drink this healing potion. I'm not sure if it works, but it's worth a try. Baekhyun, help me lift up Taeyeon a bit."

Baekhyun did what he was told to do so. Hyoyeon was about to pour to potion into Taeyeon's mouth, when Yuri yelled," Stop!!!!" But it was to late. Hyoyeon already poured the potion the potion into Taeyeon's mouth. "What's wrong, Yuri?" Jessica asked. "I saw the future. If Taeyeon unnie drinks that, she will wake up, but...but...but-" "But what?!" Jessica was annoyed. "But she will lose her memory..." Yuri finished her sentence. Everyone was shocked, especially Hyoyeon. "I...I didn't mean to...I'm sorry...It's all my fault." Hyoyeon apologised. "It's okay, Hyo. We won't blame you. You didn't know, so it's not your fault. After all, what's done cannot be undone..." Sunny sighed. Just then, Taeyeon woke up. "Taeyeon-ah, do you remember who I am?" Hyoyeon questioned. "I don't know who you are. I don't even think we met before."