Chapter 19: Lost

Author's POV

"I wish that Hyoyeon would regain her memory." Taeyeon paused before continuing,"Can two of you go to the palace to fetch Hyoyeon? 'Cause it's quite dangerous for her to come here alone." "I'll go." Tao and Chanyeol volunteered at the as same time. "Okay then. Tell us when you're back here using the message stones." Taeyeon replied. Tao and Chanyeol then set off for the palace."Okay so, now we gotta continue to find noona's parents, right?" Sehun asked. "Yup. Let's go to the throne room. It's one of the biggest place in the castle and Magnifico is most likely to confine my parents there. When we found my parents, we will give the sceptre to my father and he shall use the powers of the sceptre to defeat Magnifico." Taeyeon said. So they went off again, but this time without splitting into their groups.

Soon, they reached the throne room. They heard muffled voices followed by evil laughter. Taeyeon whispered,"That must be Magnifico and my parents. We need to think of a plan..."

Meanwhile, Tao and Chanyeol had just reached the palace. They rushed up to Hyoyeon's bedroom and saw her sitting on a armchair, drinking some water."Noona!" Tao and Chanyeol shouted. "Tao! Chanyeol! You're here!" Hyoyeon's face lit up. "Oh! Is Taeyeon all right?" "She's perfectly fine, noona. You don't have to worry." Chanyeol assured. "Noona, why did you do that? We were all really worried about you." Tao stated. "I'm sorry... I just wanted to save Taeyeon..." Hyoyeon apologised. "It's okay, noona. Just remember that we are a team. We have to be together, don't keep things to yourself, okay?" Chanyeol reminded Hyoyeon. "Okay, I won't do it again." Hyoyeon said with a smile. They went out to the palace garden. Once again, Chanyeol had turned into a dragon. They climbed his back and set of for Shadow Hill Castle.

They reached Shadow Hill Castle about an hour later. They notified the others that they have reached Shadow Hill Castle. They were told that the others were in the throne room, So the three of them proceeded to the throne room.

At the throne room, they opened the door a little, and took a peek inside. What they saw was a battlefield. There was Magnifico, wearing a black cape with a black hoodie and holding a sceptre. He was a mysterious guy, no one had seen his face before, not even Silverstone. He was with his thousands of magnificons, fighting with the three of their 19 other teammates. "Come on! We have to help them!" Hyoyeon shouted a little and dashed to help the others. Tao and Chanyeol followed too.

"Hyoyeon noona! You're here!" Sehun shrieked while fighting with a magnificon. The three of them immediately started to fight against Magnifico and the magnificons. Just then, Taeyeon slipped and fall. Magnifico took this chance. His powers streaked out from his sceptre, turned into a net, and captured Taeyeon. "Try to save her if you can, you idiots!" Magnifico hollered.

--------------------------------------------

OMG!!! I'm so sorry for not updating this story! It has been a month since I updated it! School had started and I was really busy with lots of homework and projects, So I have didn't have time to update my story:((