The EL

When the Winx got back to Alfea they were heartbroken. Well most of them were. Musa and Aisha were ready to kill someone. Preferably the specialist, but slowly started to also feel sad and devastated. Grizelda noticed the sudden change of attitude from the Winx when she gave them all detention because they didn't finish their homework. The normal Stella would have been annoyed and angry, practically yelling her head off. But now, Stella stayed quiet not even caring. Grizelda obviously told Headmistress Faragonda who then in return called the Winx to her office since she too had noticed the change. When the girls got in Headmistress Faragonda asked what was wrong. The girls gave each other looks to see if they could trust her and Tecna nodded her head. Bloom explained everything with tears in her eyes while staring at Faragonda's face which turned from shock to sympathy to anger. That's when it was time for the two adults to exchange looks. 'Girls, I think I may have a solution for your problem' Said the headmistress.'Anything would be better than seeing those idiots faces again' cried Aisha. 'It won't be easy but I can just make the portal for you all to get through along with Grizelda's help' The headmistress replied calmly. 'What portal?' Flora asked. 'The portal to the new universe I and Professor Palladium found just recently.' Headmistress replied. The girls took this opportunity and immediately went back to their dorms to pack. It was completely silent unless you counted Stella complaining about how she won't be able to pack everything into her suitcase. 'Do you guys want the You Know Who's to know about this Mission' asked Bloom. Everyone looked to the ground then at each other. 'I think they have a better life without us so what's the point?' Tecna answered. Everyone nodded and continued to pack their bags. Once everyone was done they locked their apartment giving it one last look. 'I'll catch up with you guys so don't wait up' Bloom said. 'Where are you going Bloom?' Stella asked. 'To say my goodbye to Kiko.' replied bloom with sadness in her eyes. The girls nodded, knowing how important Kiko was to Bloom. As the girls went, Bloom slowly turned around and knocked on Roxy's door while looking down at Kiko. 'Make sure you treat Roxy with respect and make sure she will not get annoyed at you.' Bloom said. Kiko looked up at her with the saddest bunny eyes ever. Bloom heard the door open and looked up. Roxy was standing there.'Hi bloom, how can I help you' Roxy asked. Bloom explained what had happened for the second time that day. Roxy listened on intently while nodding. 'So can you please take care of Kiko for me?' Bloom finished up.'Of course Bloom and once I get my hands on those stupid specialists, I am going to finish Musa's job' replied Roxy with a devilish look in her eyes. Bloom smiled and thanked her hugging her and Kiko. Giving one last look, Bloom set off to Faragonda's office.