Love at first sight. Or is it?

??? POV

The silence was broken by one voice. The voice of Gerry. 'H-H-How i-is s-she s-sitting o-on y-y-your back my queen?' But Cloudpaw ignored him and turned to the beautiful girl or woman on her back. 'It seems that the only time we ever meet is when you need rescuing princess' said Cloudpaw. So they had met before? Why didn't I know of this. ' Technically the last time you 'rescued' me I didn't really need your help and this time I was just testing a theory.' replied the girl that Gerry had called 'Bloom'. 'Let me guess, this theory included me rescuing you?' Cloudpaw asked. 'Not exactly. It was a theory if you were my bonded dragon and by the looks of it, I was right, like always' Bloom replied smirking. Suddenly a zippleback blew as and lit it up. 'The queen has found a human. Long Live Bloom!'. Suddenly every dragon started chanting and the other girls that were riding some dragons seemed to have been racing to Bloom. Suddenly she was tackled by talons and hands and you could hear her giggling from my place next to Midnight on the cliff. Cloudpaw managed to disentangle herself and Bloom and they both started flying towards us. As they landed, I got a true glimpse at her and I knew that I had found the true love of my life unlike Diaspro. I slipped into the shadows to make sure I won't be seen since I may have thought that she looked trustworthy but so did Diaspro. And she ended up cheating on me with that blonde prince. Suddenly I heard a loud gasp and turned to see Bloom pointing at something or someone behind me. I turned only to be met by Daphne, Blaze's older sister, and the look of horror plastered on her face. So why were the two girls so shocked to see each other?

Who is this mysterious person, how does he know Diaspro and Daphne! What was she doing here? Find out in the next Chapter of 'Infinity WInx'!!