Oh shit

BEFORE YOU START READING THIS CHAPTER!! this chapter has alot of swearing and alot of embarrassing moments. It is also one of the chapters that my friend supervised me on so it is really bleugh. *insert vomiting emoji*.

Chris POV

I pushed her up against the door and intensified the kiss. None of the kisses I had done with Diaspro ever felt like this. I was about to pull away when I suddenly felt Bloom's arms snake around my neck and her press her body against mine. I felt her tug at my hair when I moved my hands a little lower than they already were and before I knew it, she was moaning. She separated first and as I went in once more, I felt her finger on my lips indicating me to stop. I opened my eyes and realized how heavily I was breathing. Actually both of us were. I met her eyes and both of us just stared into them. It was getting pretty awkward and I think that Bloom was also finding like that as well since she broke the silence with a question that had started haunting me from the moment my lips separated from hers. 'Chris,what are we?' I replied 'What do you want to be princess?' 'Friends...' I didn't even let her finish. I turned away and went to get ready for bed when suddenly she stops me with her arms around my waist from behind and her head resting on my shoulder. I turned to her with a confused and pained expression and that confusion spread even more when I saw the smirk plastered on her face. 'Isn't enough for me.' she simply finished. I felt my eyes go wide and suddenly I had picked her up from her waist and was spinning her around. This caused her to squeal and clasp her arms around my neck. I laughed but stopped when I heard the front door opening. I turned around to see Stella's face red and her eyes a blue. Blaze was behind her and he seemed even more flustered but was carrying a frying pan nonetheless. I mean come on Blaze, there is a thing called magic and what good is a fucking frying pan going to do. But when they saw the position me and Bloom were in, looking at them like a deer caught in front of headlights, Blaze's eyes immediately filled with rage and Stella just had a smirk plastered on her face. 'I knew my little matchmakers game would work, especially with you two' she giggled. 'Yeah well I bet you weren't thinking that your 'little game' would also work on you and my brother' my little princess said, a smirk forming on her face. I felt my mouth twitch up but gulped when I saw Blaze giving me the biggest glare ever seen. His face was flustered by something that probably happened in their room. NO DIRTY THOUGHTS!! But when he realized what Bloom said, he went red with embarrassment.'BLOOOOMMM!!!!!!!!!!!' Stella screamed. She started advancing forward and I saw the look of horror plastered on Bloom's face. 'Blaze calm your fucking girlfriend before i shove your dick up her mouth to shut her up.' Bloom squealed. This caused Blaze to turn even redder and Stella to start glowing that blue again. 'Um okay first of all let me get this into your mind, me and Stella are not dating and what you just said makes you deserve getting what your about to get.' Blaze hissed. ' OK then why are you two so red and Chris please be an amazing boyfriend and protect me.' whimpered Bloom. This caused me to become paralyzed. Boyfriend. But I still needed to ask her. Oh well. It's not like I was complaining. Suddenly I hear Bloom's scream, only to see her being dragged out of the room by Stella. I smirked at her when she glanced at me but was left startled when she screamed 'Good Luck!'. I was standing in front of the mirror so I saw something that scared the living shit out of me. Blaze was sneaking up behind me, frying pan positioned to hit my head, murderous look in his eye. My eyes widened and my breath got caught in my throat. I definitely  needed a diaper at that moment. When he saw my expression, his eyes softened and his face broke into a grin which turned into laughter and before I knew it, he was rolling around on the floor, looking as though he would have died. I'm surprised he didn't. 'Why are you laughing?' I questioned. I shouldn't have said that. He stopped laughing and advanced towards me.

Blaze's POV

After my near death encounter, I gave Chris a good old chat (which included lot's of death threats if he tried to hurt Bloom) and us having a little catch up threat, my mind decided to replay the events of today with Stella in our bedroom. I felt my cheeks flush. And at that moment, the girls (Bloom and Stella) decided to return. Bloom looked traumatized whilst Stella seemed to be even more redder than before. I thought that she was coming down with a flu but decided to question it later. Bloom stole a quick glance at Chris to see him already looking at me. Stella decided to break the silence. 'Blaze, how about we go to our room and leave the love birds alone?' she asked. No matter how reluctant I was of leaving B (nickname for Bloom) and Chris alone, I couldn't bring myself to say no to those golden- brown eyes. I nodded but as I was about to exit, I decided to make a comment I was very proud of. 'Make sure to keep your clothes on. I want a good night's sleep' I shout snickering a bit. I look back to see B and Chris red to the face. I hear a muffled giggle and look towards Stella and find the most adorable face alive. I swear, my heart melted at the sight. There was Stella, hand over mouth to show she wasn't laughing and her beautiful eyes closed. Her nose was scrunched up and I silently cursed at Brandon. Why would you cheat on someone so goddess like with a brat like Marble? We got to our room and I decided to ask the question that was hovering in the air. 'What was that before?'