Forgetting isn't that hard

All doubts the girls had about forgetting everything that had happened in Magix were put aside by everything that happened in the past 24 hours.

 While the girls were enjoying the view from the back of the dragons, Bloom and Gerry (weird name for a dragon), the dragon that she was riding , were talking. He explained everything he knew about the EL to Bloom and she listened on intently. Suddenly they arrived at an amazing looking rock that could have fit at least 10 Alfea's. Gerry told Bloom that it was called 'The Gate' (I know really cringe name). They entered and all the girls had their mouths open. There were dragons on every single ledge and they were all facing the middle of The Gate.

In the middle of The Gate was the most breathtaking sight ever. A pure white dragon with piercing blue eyes was perched on top of the cliff overlooking all the other dragons. Bloom didn't even need to think about it. This was Cloudpaw, the dragon that Gerry had been talking about. Next to her was another dragon who looked exactly the same besides the fact that it was pitch black dragon and had forest green eyes (if you all are true HTTYD fans then you should know who these dragons are) 

Bloom POV

She was beautiful. Gerry had told me that the black dragon, who's name was Midnight, had already bonded with a human and Cloudpaw hadn't bonded yet meaning she had more responsibility then Midnight causing her to become queen. Cloudpaw had said that she would only allow her bonded human fly on her back. Apparently the Winx had all bonded with the dragons they were riding including STELLA!! I mean she was complaining about getting on an overgrown lizards back and now she wanted to be nowhere but her dragons back. I couldn't have been happier that they could understand dragonese but I still felt a pang of jealousy since I hadn't found my bonded dragon.

Remember (search the dragon type up. They are in brackets):

Bloom- ?

Stella- Sharpshot (deadly nadder)

Flora- Lyrrdassil/Lyra (grim gnasher)

Musa- Razor (razorwhip)

Aisha- Byno (whispering death)

Tecna- Taser (skrill)

Bloom POV

Gerry had said that if a dragon was your bonded dragon, they would have a natural instinct to save you and vice versa. So I didn't know why I had this feeling to jump off of Gerry's back to see if my gut feeling was right. The feeling had started off as a small feeling but he more I thought of it, the more bigger it got until it had taken over my body. I felt the gush of wind and small pang of fear that my feeling was wrong as the ground grew closer. 'BLOOM' Gerry screamed. This seemed to have snapped the Winx out of their little trance. They looked in horror and they started screaming. But I couldn't wipe the grin off my face even as my brain screamed at me to transform into my fairy form. Suddenly the whistle that I had heard only once on Pyros sounded. It grew closer, as did the ground. I waited for the impact of the stone but instead felt scales and warm air. I slightly opened my eyes and found the piercing blue eyes I had been looking from a distance only a minute ago looking back at me. Her white scales were shining from the light the gems that surrounded the sanctuary were giving off. The whole sanctuary was so silent, you could have heard Griselda screaming at the freshmen from Magix. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding and broke the gaze by looking at where I was sitting. It was the back most living creatures said was impossible to sit on. Queen Cloudpaws back.

If you guys are still confused, Cloudpaw had saved Bloom in Pyros but Bloom hates admitting it.