In the EL

When the girls stepped out of the portal they felt really dizzy. Maybe they weren't cut out for long distance travelling. Or in their case, universal travelling. But soon their eyes adjusted to the most beautiful landscape ever!

Its luxurious grass would make even Linphea jealous thought Musa but obviously not saying it out loud since Flora might get offended

Its luxurious grass would make even Linphea jealous thought Musa but obviously not saying it out loud since Flora might get offended. But Flora looked more like she was in heaven and the girls decided to leave her because at least it was taking her mind off of HIM!

But when Bloom looked up she saw something she thought she never would unless she was on Pyros. It was dragons, and not only did bloom understand them, but she could also talk to them. She called them down and asked for the name of this place. The dragons replied saying that this place is ancestral and you must go to Cloudpaw, the queen of all dragons and ask her for permission to stay in this realm. 'Ok Winx suit up' and with Bloom saying that all the Winx transformed into their bloomix. But as they were about to fly away, the dragon that told Bloom about Cloudpaw stopped them. 'To enter the queen's realm, you must be touching a dragon.' he said. 'But how do we do that?' Bloom exclaimed while earning a confused glance by the other Winx since they couldn't understand the language unless they have met their own dragon which hasn't happened in a very long time. 'You can ride us if you want to since we are going back to the lair since we have finished our patrol.' the dragon replied. The girls agreed after a lot of persuasion for Stella who didn't want to get on the backs of overly large lizards with wings. Luckily the dragons couldn't understand her and they set off into the sunset. Suddenly Stella didn't need Brandon. I could get used to this Stella thought to herself obviously not saying it to the girls since she hated to be wrong. But she was cut out from her thoughts when she heard and roar followed by another roar. All the Winx looked around to see what was going on and found themselves looking at thousands of dragons flying!