Meanwhile...

IN THE NEXT ROOM (before they went into Bloom and Chris's room)

Stella POV

I really should have thought the matchmakers game through. Here I was, 1 week after my biggest breakup in my whole life, destined to sleep in the same bed as a total stranger, who I somehow trusted with my life, and also happened to be my best friends brother. I had already taken a shower and changed into my PJs so I was just laying in bed, trying to get to sleep before Blaze finished his shower. I couldn't face him. Just the thought of him shirtless made me blush. If I actually saw him, I would probably be a big red stuttering mess. I mean, sure I had seen Brandon shirtless, but that was different. Suddenly I heard the bathroom door open. My eyes widened when I realised that it was Blaze. I pretended to fall asleep. I resisted the urge to open my eyes slightly. My breath hitched silently when I felt him climb into bed next to me. "Stella, are you awake?" I heard him silently ask. Oh dear god! Help me!! Suddenly I felt his arm wrap around my waist and bring me closer to him. By now, my back was pressed against his bare chest. That probably had a six pack on it. That any girl would die to lay on.I felt myself blush. BAD BRAIN!! STUPID BRAIN!! BAD STUPID TRUE BRAIN!!! "I know you're awake Stella. If you don't turn around right now I'll do something that I know everyone hates." he breathed onto my neck. I felt a shiver run down my spine. I shut my eyes even tighter when I felt him turn me around. 'Ha. Your fault not mine sunshine.' and before I could even say 'boo' he started to tickle me. I burst out laughing and I guess my laugh was contagious because before I knew it, Blaze was laughing as well. 'OK OK! I'm sorry, I'm sorry for ignoring you. Just stop. Please.' I managed to breath out between my laughter. Blaze smiled and stopped. That's when we realised the position we were in. He was on top of me and I was straddling him. My eyes widened and I heard his breath hitching and his southern part harden. My face started to blush and I tried to control my breathing. And then his eyes started closing and his face started moving towards mine. My eyes felt like they were going to pop out of their sockets. I guess I was out of my mind because the next time I figured my surroundings, my lips were gently gliding across Blaze's and I absolutely loved it. Brandon can go fuck random girls for all I care, Blaze is MINE! Holy Shit!

Blaze's POV

SHIT!! SHIT!! SHIT!! SHIT!! SHIT!! SHIIT!!! All my common sense got thrown out of my head as soon as my lips were found moving against Stella's. Marble was such a brat and I swear her lips ALWAYS felt dry. And tasted like fish. I seperated to get some air and opened my eyes to find Stella looking at me with such surprise and emotion I couldn't decipher. But before I could even say anything, Bloom's squeal sounded. Over protective brother mode initiated. Stella was already out the door, her eyes blue and quite hot may I add. The only thing closest to me was a frying pan but oh well, it may come into use. I ran to catch up with Stella. We met in front of Chris's room door  and at the same time slammed open his door. Only to find Blooms arms around Chris and his hands on her waist. There was only 1 thing on my mind. Shit was about to go down.