Problem in Magix

The specialists were feeling immensely guilty for cheating on the Winx. Sky had texted Bloom but she hadn't replied back. Brandon, who had gotten tired of seeing Sky pacing around decided to go to Alfea. As they were racing to get to Alfea first, the boys had the same question stuck in their mind. 'Did they find out?'. Once the boys got into the gates, they waited for the girls to come rushing down like they usually did to meet their boyfriends. But nothing like this happened. Instead Roxy, who was taking Kiko to buy some food appeared. At first, she seemed surprised then just plain angry. I mean who wouldn't be if you just found out that your best friends were cheated on? Kiko jumped off of Roxy's shoulder and, even if he was small, was ready to fight Sky. Naive Sky thought this was a joke and ignored the little rabbit punching his legs. "Hey Rox, do you know the Winx are?" asked Sky. Roxy, who was just about to throw a very powerful punch, was interrupted by Grizelda. "That is not for Roxy to explain' said Grizelda in her usual voice to the boys. "If you will please follow me and*cough*try not to flirt with any other girls *cough*." Brandon who was closest to Grizelda shook his head, knowing that he was imagining things.

Fargonda's office was dead silent. The Headmistress had just told the boys that the girls were on a secret mission and would probably not return for more than 2 years. The boys were feeling heartbroken since the girls didn't even tell them about this 'so-called mission'. Faragonda, however, was angry and just wanted to scream at the boys. But that would mean breaking the promise she made at the last minute with the Winx on how to not tell the boys anything and everything. The boys left the building feeling more deflated than ever. "Is it just me or does it feel like the Headmistress isn't telling us everything," said Riven. All the boys agreed but decided to let it slide.