The Regret Kills Us All

Sky POV

My whole bedroom was trashed. Chairs were thrown across the room, half broken, the table was flipped, and there was broken glass everywhere. For those who didn't know I had trashed my bedroom. Now here I was, sitting in the corner, tears slowly filling my eyes. There was only 1 thing on my mind. The red-head who had stolen my heart. Bloom. 'Why did you go?'. Suddenly the door opened. And there stood the blonde that caused all this. "Diaspro" I seethed through gritted teeth. "Sky. Baby, what happened. OMG, are you crying. What happened?" Diaspro started to fire questions right at me. Bloom was better than her and yet I decided to kiss her. I miss her blue eyes. Her fiery red hair that matched her attitude so well. "Ugh Sky are you ignoring right now. What is your problem? I'm trying to help you." That hit my nerve. "Seriously. Helping me? You have done nothing but made my life an even bigger mess than it already was Diaspro. So you wanna know what my problem is Diaspro? It's you. You and your stupid slutness. So if you really want to help me you would leave." I snapped. Diaspro took a step back startled. Then her eyes narrowed. "Your thinking about Bloom again aren't you. Ugh, just get OVER it. She's gone alright and its probably because she found out about us. She won't forgive you even if she came back. So whats the point of crying over someone who doesn't love you back when you have someone like me to keep you company. If you know what I mean." she said adding a wink and taking a step closer each time she finished a sentence. After her little speech, she was practically on my lap with both her legs on either side of me. I thought about what she said and sighed, knowing she was right. But that didn't mean I was going to give up easily. I would just pass my time with Diaspro and when Bloom came back, I would start dating her again. So that was how I got into a heated make out session with Diaspro and we ended up taking it to the bed. Yep. But at least I wore protection.