Prologue

March 2018- Operation Chimera

Y/N had behind a corner from being shot in the head as he heard a lot of shouting behind him in the corner room behind him. Y/N pulled out a grenade and shouted.

Y/N: Frag Out!!!!

Y/N tossed in the nade and it blew up killing the enemies as he pushed onwards to the nearest room and he saw the hostage there and saw it was a girl. He grabbed her and put her over his shoulder as he pulled out his M9 pistol.

Y/N: I have the Hostage!!

???: Don't worry buddy! I got your back, Leo get over here and cover Y/N's Ass!

Y/N were carrying the hostage while his friends were giving him covering fire as he made it to the Extraction point and almost got shot in the ass. Luckily thought he made it and a loud whistle sounded. The match was over as Y/N had extracted the hostage out of the building.

Y/N felt a set of hands on your shoulder and looked behind your back to see it was your best friend Leon. Or Leo he and his friends called him for short. 

Leo: Dude. You were in there in like forty seconds flat and then you were out with the Hostage.

Y/N: I'm pretty fast.

???: As Fast as Ash no pun intended.

Y/N looked the other direction to see Alex his other friend he knew from high school. Alex had a MP7 in his hand with a reflex while Leon had a M4 with a Holo. While Y/N had G36C with an ACOG and an Angled Grip.

Leo: Alex he doesn't even know who your talking about.

Alex: Oh right....sorry.

Y/N: Who?

Leo: A Girl in a video game we play and she used the exact same gun as you.

Y/N looked back at Alex with a slightly grumpy look on his face.

Y/N: You're saying I'm a girl now...

Alex: No, No,No just a game me and Leo play.

Y/N: What game?

Leo: Rainbow Six siege. You heard of it before?

Y/N: No.

Leo and Alex looked at you in shock as if you were trolling them.

Leo: You never heard of Rainbow Six Siege!?

Y/N: No never heard of it.

Alex: Dude your on Steam all day playing Blackout! You would see it on your Recommend Playlist!

Y/N: I don't look at other things unless its Call of Duty.

Leo and Alex and Y/N were walking back to the changing rooms and took off their gear and got on their original clothes. A they were leaving the park they saw Leo's mother in a SUV ready to pick up the boys.

Leo's mother: Happy Birthday Y/N.

Y/N: Thanks. 

Y/N got in the SUV along with the others when they drove back along the route 69 up to the city of Detroit towards Toronto. It was Saturday so you knew you would go and visit your sister in the Hospital.

The drive up was long but Y/N were listening your music all the way up while Leo and Alex were chatting away at this Rainbow Six Siege Y/N kept hearing about. But he didn't paid anything to it until they arrived at the Hospital. Y/N got out of the Car and headed in the hospital until a voice stopped Y/N.

Leo's mother: Y/N.

He looked back to see Leo's mother smiling pointing at the bag Y/N had that was carrying his airsoft Rifle. Y/N caught on what she meant and he handed got back to her and ran back in the Hospital Reception and saw Ashley the Receptionist. She saw Y/N and smiled at him.