Chapter 11: Y/N teaches Ash the ways of airsoft.

Y/N was slowly waking up as he turned and stretch and his hand over until he felt something.

Y/N: Huh...? What's....this?

?: Mmmm.....Ah.

Y/N:It's so soft.....and plump.

?: Ah....AH!

Y/N's eyes widened as he heard another voice and he looked to see it was Ela in nothing but a tank top and her underwear. He looked to see his hand was on her breast. 

Y/N: O-O

Y/N let go and felt off the bed. The noise eventually woke up Ela who rose up rubbing her eyes, moaning. She looked over to see Y/N on his ass looking up at Ela.

Ela: Oh......morning Y/N...

Y/N: Ela! What are you doing in my room!?

Ela: I couldn't sleep......I had a nightmare.

Y/N: You....had a nightmare?

Ela: Mmhm. It's was horrible. I was in this old abandoned prison and I was running away from these monsters . They had some of their skin ripped off them and their hands looked quite burnt.....they looked like they wanted to eat me.

Y/N: Zombies?

Ela nodded.

Y/N: Well, it's just a nightmare. They eventually go away. 

Ela: I guess....by the way.

Y/N: What?

Ela: Can grope my breast again? Your hands were so soft.

Y/N: O-O

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Y/N was walking around the base after dealing with a 'issue' with Ela. It was 11:30 and Y/N was having a stroll around the base. He saw the gym and he was walking around until he heard shooting noises. His eyebrows quirked as he walked closer to the noise which lead him to the shooting range. His eyes were in awe of the shooting range. He looked to his left and saw a workshop with a range of weapons. He saw Mavericks M4. He saw Twitch's Famas, and a selection of MP5's. A weapon he loved.

Ash: Y/N?

Y/N turned around the see Ash who had earmuffs on her with her M45 Colt in her hand. 

Y/N: Hey Eliza.

Ash: What are doing here?

Y/N: Just having a look around at the guns you got here. What about you?

Ash: I'm practicing my shots.

Y/N: Sweet.

Y/N walked over and watched Ash shoot her pistol and her targets. He saw a nearby earmuffs and put them on, even with the earmuffs on, he could still hear the noise of the pistol. It wasn't very loud but he could still hear it. He watched Ash have a second mag at the ready and she took her old mag out and slotted in the new one, she started shooting again. After finishing her mag she took out the mag and out her pistol and flipped on the safety. She then pulled her target and she looked at her aim. Y/N saw she got 9 and ten around the head and the same for the body.

Y/N: Wow....you've got some aim.

Ash: Practice makes perfect.

Y/N: Yeah.