Chapter 19: Revenge

It's been a few days since Y/N 's birthday. He was enjoying his new gifts he got from the girls. He had recently being trying his M13 tempus cyclone along with his new revolver. He was getting used to the new scope he got. It felt weird aiming with the gun at a side angle, but he got used to it.

It's been almost eight months since Y/N had joined Rainbow, he completed his basic training with the help of the girls. Kali helped a lot with his sniper with his Intervention. He knew their were some things he knew from playing video games, like Coriolis effect, wind resistance, bullet drop. There were a few new ones he didn't know, they did take some time to understand but he made it. 

In the mist all of training, Y/N had ended up by himself a Baclava with the face of a human skull on it. There was a large hole for where the eyes are for him to see through. He wanted to keep his face away from the public, so public didn't want to know  that a gamer was turned into a solider from playing video games. He would only show his face to the people he knew close to him. 

Right now, it was summer in a very hot England. With a heatwave hitting the area, but the operators were still training, no matter what. But for Y/N it was his day off. He had been training so much that the girls forced off his training, saying he needs rest, honestly Y/N never heard of a thing such as rest.

Y/N was now walking listening to his favourite song, he had just finished his breakfast. He was wearing some combat pants, a black plain t-shirt with a some Nike Runners in a grey colour. Y/N was trotting down to his dorm, he walked in and grabbed his jacket and keys. He got everything and he walked out of the room, when he closed the door. He was about to leave.

Mara: Y/N!

Y/N turned around to see Mara in a some shorts and her usual black tank top. Y/N saw she was sweating so he assumed she was finishing up her workout. 

Y/N: Hey. What's up?

Mara: Are you going out?

Y/N: Yeah. I'm heading to the bank., I need to take out some money.

Mara: Why can't you use your bank card?

Y/N: I lost it.

Mara: *unimpressed* You lost your bank card.

Y/N: Yes, I ordered a new one but it won't be here till a few more working days. So I need to take out some cash. So I have to go to the bank and do it the old way.

Mara: Ok....listen um....I guess I'll see you when you get back.

Y/N: Yeah. I'll see you too.

Y/N walked out and headed to the bank. Mara watched him walk away. She looked down at her hand. She blushed.

Mara: Later.....I'll tell him later.

Mara walked back to her room to get clean and into some fresh clothes.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

It's been an hour and a half and Y/N hadn't returned from the bank. Mara was sitting in her dorm assembling a long barrel to her .357 Magnum she had recently ordered. She was just adding the finishing touches to her Magnum and putting it back into her case.