Chapter 16: The choice I've made

Nokk eyes were flickering as she began to wake up, with the sun going into her eyes. She opened them slowly to see Y/N was still asleep in her arms. She smiled and she gave him a gentle kiss on the forehead.

Nokk: Rest, my child.

Nokk's heart jumped a beat, just thinking of her calling Y/N 'child' was the best thing that had ever happened to her. She was going to take full responsibility on Y/N, she he was old enough to be his own person but she didn't want him to feel all alone after losing his biological family. 

With that being said, Nokk took her arms off Y/N gently as he was sleeping, she got up and she put on some fresh ripped jeans with her combat boots from last night, she then put on a red t-shirt and got a back tank hoodie as she put her hood over her face, not wanting anyone else other than Y/N to see her face. She walked out of the door and closed the door quietly. 

She walked down the hallway, she was gonna have a talk with Harry in regards of adopting Y/N soon, she saw Grace and Ash ruining with some casual gear on her.

Nokk: Where are you two going?

Dokkabei: Me and Ash are gonna look for Y/N, he disappeared last night.

Ash: We could use the extra help, we need to find him before he hurts himself.

Dokkabei: Us and Ela are going to find-

Nokk: Stop.

Grace stopped talking as they both looked as Nokk, they see her expression but she smiling.

Nokk: Y/N's safe. He's in my room.

Ash: Wha-?

Dokkabei: You found him!?

Nokk: I heard you saying last night he went missing, I went out last night and I found him, but he got hurt.

Ash and Grace were seeing blood.

Ash: Who hurt him!?

Dokkabei: Who dares to hurt my Y/N!?

Nokk could see they were about to go ballistic.

Nokk: Just some random guys who were looking for a fight. I'd showed them so you don't have to worry.

Ash: Is Y/N ok?

Nokk: He has a small cut above his right eyebrow and a cut lip and he has a black eye, he should recover well.

Dokkabei was about to walk by Nokk until she stopped her by putting a hand on her stomach.

Nokk: Don't. He sleeping. Let him rest.

Dokkabei was about to say something, until she dropped her head. She was right, Y/N needed to sleep.

Nokk: In the mean time ,I need to speak to Harry.

Ash: For what?

Nokk: I need to speak to him about what I need to do about Adoption.

Ash and Grace ears quirked at what she said. They began to think about what Nokk had said and it hit them.

Ash: Nokk...

Dokkabei: You're.....adopting Y/N?

Nokk nodded.

Nokk: I know I said it numerous times, but Y/N needs someone to have in his life. I remember Charlotte said with her dying breath, to take care of Y/N. And I will. Y/N has suffered too much. I've decided to take the responsibility as a mother and take him under my wing.

Nokk walked by the girls as she went to Harry's office as the girls followed behind her as she was going to adopt Y/N as her Step-son.

.