Chapter 8: Sick

A few weeks have passed by and Y/N was having fun being in Hereford. He met most of the operators and the most of the girls were over him. Mainly Ash, Ela, Dokkabei, Zofia and Hibana. They were always trying to get near him, trying to be with him. Sometimes they would fight over who would be with him. Y/N hadn't a clue why they were doing that, he thought they had some sort of a relationship issue with each other or something.

Right now, Hibana was skipping down the hallways, humming away a tune, she was dresses in a pair of Cargo pants in a grey and has a t-shirt saying 'Godzilla' with a tracksuit top that was open and to finish it off she had red all star converses. 

When she arrived at Y/N's door she knocked on it and shortly after the door opened to see it was Ash. Hibana had a sense of jealousy seeing Ash in Y/N's room.

Hibana: Why are you in Y/N's room? Were you sleeping with him?

Ash: No. *But I wish I was.*

Hibana: Then why are in Y/N's room?

Ash moved out and she closed the door behind her, Hibana was tapping her foot impatiently.

Hibana: Well? 

Ash: Y/N's not feeling good.

Hibana: What are you mean?

Ash: He's-

Y/N: ACHOOOO!!!!!

Ash closed her eyes, then slowly opened them. Hibana had a look of concern.

Hibana: He's sick?

Ash: Doc said he's caught a fever. He has to stay in bed.

Hibana: Aww.....but I wanted to show him something.

Ash: Yeah. Well you're gonna have to put that on hold. He needs rest.

Hibana head dropped and she and Ash walked away leaving Y/N in his room trying too recover form his fever.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Ela had finish a workout session, she was walking into the changing rooms getting and she took off her sweaty gym gear. She took a towel out of her locker and she walking into the shower and turned it on letting the water heat up first before she stepped in and the scalding water loosened her muscles after a hard working session.

After being in the shower for ten minutes, she wrapped a towel around her body had another towel drying off her hair. She walked over of the shower seeing Ash was getting her gear on her.

Ela: Hey.

Ash: Oh. Hey.

Ela: Where were you?

Ash: In Y/N's room. He's sick.

Ela: In what way?

Ash: He's caught a fever.Doc says he has to stay in bed and was disappointed, he wanted to do a stream today. 

Ela: He's very stubborn isn't he?

Ash: Yeah he is, but it's very cute seeing him like that.

Ela: Yeah...