Chapter 1: Learning

June 2018- Operation Para Bellum

Y/N is in a Computer shop organising the boxes around of where each piece of equipment would go. He has a part-time job in the shop his knew Charlotte well and he knew he wouldn't be able to look after himself so he decided to recruit him into his shop. Right now Y/N was on his lunch break and he watching some Youtube videos of some R6 gameplay of some pretty good players. Y/N was surprised of the skill they had for this kind of game.

???: Y/N.

Y/N looked up to see a middle-aged man who had a shirt and tie on him. This was Jacob his boss and very close friend to his family.

Y/N: Hey boss, what's wrong?

Jacob: You've been watching those videos a lot on your lunch break.

Y/N: Oh this? I'm watching some people play some games of Rainbow Six. I watching these see if I can learn anything new.

Jacob: Nice. Well I don't need you for the rest of the day so you can head home if you like.

Y/N: You sure? I can stay for another hour if you like?

Jacob: No worries at all. You go home and get some rest.

Y/N turned off his phone and put got his backpack and he left saying goodbye to Jacob and headed home. He stopped buy the local store and he bought two cans of Monster and big packet of Doritos Chill heatwave.

After walking back home, Y/N put his Monsters in the fridge. And took out another he had for longer in the fridge. He went to his PC set-up and hoped on Rainbow Six Siege. Over the last few weeks Y/N had learned the basics of the game with the controls and which operators do what.

He hopped on a casual match and saw they were playing on the new map 'Villa' and it was 'Secure Area'. He had played on the map only once and he still doesn't know the map well of where to go. He saw they were defending first. He saw they were holding Master Bedroom. He was getting used to Roaming so he went Ela and picked her Scorpion Evo which had a Reflex, Flash hider and Forgrip and Laser.

Y/N had been using Ela for a while and he was slowly getting the hang of her recoil pattern on her Scorpion. Even though it has a crazy kick on the first few bullets.

They had entered the perp phase and Y/N had put his Grzmot Mines on both doors they entered the Master Bedroom. He then kept one Grzmot men for himself in case. He then saw it was the action Phase and he left the master bedroom and went down to the basement to the wine Cellar and roamed down there.  Y/N watched the kill feed and saw that his team were two down as it was now a 3v5. Y/N was debating to head back to the objective or not. 

There was minute left on the clock and it was still a 3v5 and Y/N decided to take the long way around to the objective by going up the main stairs and go down the Classical Hall. He saw a Thachter and he shot him missing his first few bullets but managing to get the kill on him. He then reloaded and in the middle of the reload in a Sledge appeared and headshot him.

Y/N: Dang it!

The Team ended up losing the round. On the attacking Round he went Twitch. And he picked the 417 DMR over the F2. He had an Holo and a Grip on it along with a Muzzle break. He saw the Objective was in Art Storage. He had an idea of how the would go with this. He spawned at the main road and he headed down the cellar tunnel and breached in and he saw an enemy and shot it only to see his position was given away and he died to a Smoke who pushed him. Y/N his hands to his head.

Y/N: The new defender has decoys and gives you away.....I'm such an idiot...

His team ended up losing the round again. This time Y/N saw they were holding Art storage this time. He picked Ela again. They were in the Prep phase and Y/N this time decided to stay a little closer to the Objective he stayed in the kitchen above the objective. When the action phase happened Y/N headed they were coming through the laundry room. Y/N moved to the connector in dinning room and saw a Lion coming aimed one tapped him in the head. Y/N's finger was moving to reload his gun but he refused to move the finger as another came and he fired and killed a Finka. 

Y/N then reloaded and saw there was a minute and forty-five seconds left. Plenty of time for him. He stayed on the first floor but moved over to Red stairs and peeked and saw a Sledge watching him and fired but just missed Y/N as he had one Grzmot on him and threw down at the Sledge an it triggered and Y/N went down and fired and killed the Sledge. His other two teammates got the other two kills and they won the round. Y/N nodded he was pleased the round. He took another swig of his Monster.

Y/N then went for Twitch again but went for the F2 quickly put on a Holo, Compensator and Grip. He droned out and saw they were in Library in the first floor.  When it came to the action phase. Y/N walked to the window outside the connector to the Library. He checked his twitch drone again to see a Clone had been placed there. He used the taser to destroy it and moved to see the Albi going towards the window near him. He got off his drone and fired at the Barricade and caught a headshot on the Alibi. He looked at the bottom right of his screen seeing the guy he killed saying he was hacking.

Y/N: Dude....I droned you.

As for the rest of the round Y/N had got another kill on an Echo who was sitting on his drone behind a shield. His Team ended up winning the round. And it went to Overtime Match point. Whoever wins this round wins it all. Y/N saw they were attacking and this time he went Ash. He picked the R4-C this time with ACOG, Compensator and Grip. In the drone phase, he saw they were holding Master Bedroom. Y/N knew it's not an easy site to hold, especially in Secure Area.

Y/N spawned by Fountain and he decided to push through Kitchen towards Astronomy stairs. He quickly droned out the laundry room towards the Kitchen. He saw it was clear and walked in. When he got to the dining room he took Damage and did a 180 and headshoted a Caveira. Y/N saw he was on 8 health.

Y/N: Crap.

Y/N reloaded and continued his way towards the Kitchen. Once he made it to Astronomy stairs he heard footsteps beside him and stopped in the middle of the stairs. He heard the footsteps moving getting further away from him. He quickly peeked at the kill feed and saw his Teammates were dying quickly and soon after it was a 1v3 and Y/N had 8 health. Y/N gulped. He took a deep breath and droned out astronomy and saw it was clear and he saw a Smoke that was in the bathroom peeking his direction. He got of his drone and threw a flashbang blinding the Smoke. Y/N peeked and shot Smoke getting an easy kill on him. He heard footsteps behind him and quickly turned and pre-fired and caught an Ela. It was now a 1V1.

Y/N saw he had 20 seconds left. He had no clue where the last one was. He wanted to drone but he had no time. He rushed through the Bathroom and got into the Master Bedroom and saw he was securing. He heard loud footsteps running his direction from the room in-front of him. He aimed and fired at a Doc and pre-fired his direction. Everything felt slow until Y/N died.

The Doc killed him and he lost the game.

Y/N: No!!!!

The game had finished 3-2 with Y/N losing again. He had his head in his hands. But he looked to see at the scoreboard. He was top fragger for his team with 9 kills. At round 2 he was bottom fragger with 1 kill and he finished the game to with 9 kills. In the space of 3 rounds he got 8 kills. He took that with as lesson saying to him he had potential. 

Y/N: I guess the only way you get better is losing at first.

Y/N clicked on the Casual list again and queued for another match. Taking this experience with him.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

And that's the end of the chapter. I hoped you enjoyed. Vote and comment down below. I won't be updating for another week. I'm going away for a vacation for a week and I won't be back until next week. So I'll you guys next week in the next chapter!