Chapter 15: Motherly love

*PLAY SONG ABOVE*

It' has been four days since the hospital attack, all was quiet and Hereford. It was dark time, for everyone, mainly for Ash, Zofia, Kali and Nokk. But mostly Y/N.

Y/N had lost everything. To that bastard Carl. He was alone. During the hsopital, Thatcher said Y/N would have to get him and his sister out of the hospital, at first Y/N was scared, he didn't know what to do. But he was left with very little choice, eventually he agreed. He had done well as him and his sister had made it from the top floor to the ground floor only killing one white mask and sneaking by the rest.

And just when him and Charlotte were about to escape, they got caught and the main man of the operation who named himself Carl was surprised that a kid with no military experience had managed to get by his best men. Kali had opened fired and the rest of the operators went in, and guns were blazing, however in the mix Y/N was trying to find his sister only to bump into Carl and he was about to kill Y/N until Charlotte took the bullet. Carl had escaped and Charlotte had died.

And Y/N was all alone.

The operators had brought him back to Hereford with them, he hadn't spoke a single word. When they touched down, Y/N had sprinted to his old dorm he stayed in and hadn't come out for a day. The girls were trying to get Y/N to talk or even try to comfort him. But none of it was working. He was empty and dead inside. All of his family was dead, and it was just him and only him.

Right now, it was two days since the hospital siege and Y/N still hadn't left his room. Some of the male operators were trying to get him to talk. But nothing. Y/N was still on his bed with a pillow over his face clinching it. 

Ela and Frost were waiting outside his dorm, Valkyrie had gone in to comfort him, she was in there for a fifteen minutes. Eventually Valkyrie came out of the room. The girls looked at her, with a sign of hope.

Frost: Well?

Valkyrie: He still hasn't budged.

They dropped their heads.

Ela: He can't keep going on like this, he hasn't eating anything or even have something to drink. 

Frost: I know.....but he's lost everything.

Valkyrie: He'll come around eventually....we just have to give him time.

The girls left the door of Y/N's room, hoping he would come around soon.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Ash was looking at her Colt. She had her knees hugged into her chest with her arms wrapped around her knees. She was killing herself for not helping Y/N, Thatcher said she did as best as she could, but she simply replied saying I didn't do good enough. She drew a tear and sniffled. Charlotte shouldn't have died. Her goal was to make sure they BOTH got out alive.

*KNOCK* *KNOCK*

Ash: Who is it?

Thermite: It's Jordan.

Ash: The door's open.

Thermite opened the door as he walked in. He saw Ash was sitting on her bed looking at her Colt. Thermite came over and sat down on the side of the bed. He saw the redness in Ash's eyes.