Chapter 5: Joining an E-Sports team

Y/N was sitting down at reception, it's been about three hours sense he arrived at the hospital. A couple of hours ago after winning his diamond match, his older sister Charlotte had collapsed on the floor in his home. He called the ambulance and they took her back to the hospital. Y/N was very worried about his sister sense it wasn't that long ago she was in the hospital which was about four months ago. Y/N had even informed Leon of what had happened and he was waiting for a response on Charlotte's condition.

It was now seven in the morning and Y/N was still waiting in the waiting room, he had a coffee in his hands to keep himself awake. All was stopped when his name was called.

The Doctor: Y/N L/N?

Y/N looked up to see it was Charlotte's doctor. Y/N stood up with worry.

Y/N: How is she?

The Doctor: Come to my office.

He escorted Y/N to his office and they entered. Y/N saw he had a few photo's of his family and a few doctor awards. The Doctor sat down in his leather seat with pride while Y/N sat down opposite to him. The doctor leaned onto his desk.

The Doctor: Y/N I have some very bad news.

Y/N: No.

The Doctor: Her sickness has returned and it's very bad. This is the worst we've seen it. She may not make it.

Y/N's heart dropped. Her sister was sick again but it was much worse and she would very likely die from it. It was just him and Charlotte who were left in their family. Y/N didn't want to be alone.

The Doctor: We can try to save her, but she's gonna have to go through surgery again.

Y/N's face lift a bit, she could still be saved but he would have to pay for the surgery again. Y/N closed his eyes and asked the question he didn't to ask but had to.

Y/N: How much?

The Doctor: $10,000.

Y/N didn't say anything but closed his eyes. He didn't have that kind of money. His part-time job didn't have the money to pay for it either.

Y/N: How long does Charlotte have to live?

The Doctor: From the results I'd say she has about four months.

Y/N nodded and walked out of the office and closed the door behind him. He walked out of the hospital and saw it was raining. He didn't bring a raincoat with him. He didn't care as he walked all the way back to his home while getting drowned in the rain. When he got home he simply took off his shoes and walked over to the sofa and dropped his head into his hands. He didn't have that kind of money to pay for the surgery. He had for the pervious two. But not this one. He couldn't do anything to save his sister.

Y/N heard his doorbell going and he got up and opened it to see his Leon and a girl beside him underneath an Umbrella. Leon saw the emptiness in Y/N's face.

Leon: Holy shit dude. What happened?

Y/N: Come inside and I'll explain.

They both came in and took off their wet clothes and placed their umbrella beside the coat hangar. Y/N saw this girl had long blonde hair and looked at him.

???: Nice to see you in person Y/N.

Y/N: Your Ashley?

Ashley: I am.

Y/N: Cool.

They walked into the living room and Y/N sat down on the couch while Leon and Ashley sat across from him.